• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess an actual composer would be hard to impress. xP

lol yes. if anyone tried to convince me of how amazing a soundtrack is, i would drive them insane XD

Well, I know two of those are the Galaxy games, but what's the third?

i like to count super mario galaxy and 2 as one game as far as soundtracks are concerned. the other two games are sonic adventure 1, and valkyrie profile. sonic and VP soundtracks past those have never been able to captivate me the same way.

i like to count super mario galaxy and 2 as one game as far as soundtracks are concerned. the other two games are sonic adventure 1, and valkyrie profile. sonic and VP soundtracks past those have never been able to captivate me the same way.

I haven't heard Valkyrie Profile, but I really don't think the galaxy games and SA1(to an extent) have very memorable soundtracks.

I especially disagree that the sonic soundtracks got worse after SA1.

Boney is jealous of Sonic soundtracks

Speaking of Boney, I wonder what he will think of this fan fic?

To Carefully Chop

Reimu and Joker were celebrating a groovy Valentine's Day together. Reimu had cooked an evil dinner and they ate in the oven by candlelight.

"My darling," Joker said, stroking Reimu's stomach, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Reimu. "It is but a smelly token of my lovely love."

Reimu opened the box. Inside was a giant brick! She gazed at it strongly. Then she gazed at Joker strongly. "It's purple," Reimu said. "Come here and let me chop you."

Just then, a bloody crone sprang out of hiding and cackled just like the President. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a blue voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Joker read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my sister."

They stared at each other quickly as the crone cackled some more. Reimu's arm began to tremble. Then Joker shrugged, pulled out an axe, and hit the crone on her face. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Reimu said and kissed Joker overly. "This is a red Valentine's Day!"

They slowly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they chopped each other all night long.

Boney is jealous of Sonic soundtracks

Speaking of Boney, I wonder what he will think of this fan fic?

To Carefully Chop

Reimu and Joker were celebrating a groovy Valentine's Day together. Reimu had cooked an evil dinner and they ate in the oven by candlelight.

"My darling," Joker said, stroking Reimu's stomach, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Reimu. "It is but a smelly token of my lovely love."

Reimu opened the box. Inside was a giant brick! She gazed at it strongly. Then she gazed at Joker strongly. "It's purple," Reimu said. "Come here and let me chop you."

Just then, a bloody crone sprang out of hiding and cackled just like the President. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a blue voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Joker read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my sister."

They stared at each other quickly as the crone cackled some more. Reimu's arm began to tremble. Then Joker shrugged, pulled out an axe, and hit the crone on her face. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Reimu said and kissed Joker overly. "This is a red Valentine's Day!"

They slowly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they chopped each other all night long.

._.

I don't tend to notice soundtracks but I'm partial to Yuki Kajiura's work, especially in Xenosaga III, although her cut scene songs in II tended to be solid.

I love Pokemon soundtracks in general. I am such a fangirl.

Hi Foxxie.

Okay, made some more progress on the Professor Layton and the Unwound Future list:

Professor Layton - Acacia Sgt

Luke Triton - Invader ZM

Flora Reinhold - Crizix

Don Paolo - Jprebs

Inspector Chemley - Ein

Barton - Shirley

Legal Luke - Boney

Dimitri Allen - David the SecondWorld

Claire - EmeraldFox

Elizabeth Riddleton - Interest

Bill Hawks - Breezy

Pavel - Dark Legend Vampire

Dr. Schrader - Randoman

Stachenscarfen - GarlandDaHero

The list is twice as long now. I did some shoehorning, lol. I know I'm still missing people...

I'd just go and download them Crizzie.

They don't take that long to download.

But it'll probably make my computer lag more, and everyone's already complaining about how slow it is. :C

But it'll probably make my computer lag more, and everyone's already complaining about how slow it is. :C

Ughhhhh

Crizzzie.

Just download them.

My computer is a load of shit and it plays them fine.

I really don't think the galaxy games and SA1(to an extent) have very memorable soundtracks.

http://i.imgur.com/i8SnNRC.jpg

I especially disagree that the sonic soundtracks got worse after SA1.

i agree somewhat, only because you misunderstood what i said...sonic adventure's soundtrack stuck with me so much because of...just how beautiful it was. that game did everything right in my opinion because it would go from tracks like the snowboarding theme to the chaos 6 theme to the windy valley and the town square section of speed highway...and then the character themes fit so perfectly(except amy, who had a more appropriate theme song in sonic heroes). that's not to say the later soundtracks diminished per se, but i did not see that kind of dynamic anywhere ever again.

in short...

sonic music after sa1: rock and techno

sonic music in sa1: music