The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

To Intently Punch

Zak and Foxxie were celebrating an insignificant Valentine's Day together. Zak had cooked a small dinner and they ate sitting on a plank by candlelight.

"My darling," Foxxie said, stroking Zak's tooth, "I have something for you." She gave a box to Zak. "It is but a tasty token of my sketchy love."

Zak opened the box. Inside was a black magazine! He gazed at it questionably. Then he gazed at Foxxie questionably. "It's dirty," Zak said. "Come here and let me punch you."

Just then, an iridescent crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like a picnic ruined by that one guy. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a massive voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Foxxie read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other controversially as the crone cackled some more. Zak's fingernail began to tremble. Then Foxxie shrugged, pulled out a cinnamon, and hit the crone on her knee. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Zak said and kissed Foxxie eroticly. "This is a controversial Valentine's Day!"

They idioticly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they punched each other all night long.

I see you there Foxxie.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

wat

How do you make happy? I'M NOT SURE HOW. I want a vacay dude. But I'm not sure where. inb4someonesaysCali.

It requires a lot of secret ingredients.

I totally hear you on the vacation though, I have one coming up next week, going back to my parent's place, gonna see some friends, celebrate my birthday and then just chill for the week.

Also, depending on what kind of setting you like for a vacation, check out Banff National Park. So much to do if you want, or just awesome relaxation camping grounds with beautiful views and stuff.

Imo, you should go to somewhere in Europe.

Is a week enough for Europe?

It requires a lot of secret ingredients.

I totally hear you on the vacation though, I have one coming up next week, going back to my parent's place, gonna see some friends, celebrate my birthday and then just chill for the week.

Also, depending on what kind of setting you like for a vacation, check out Banff National Park. So much to do if you want, or just awesome relaxation camping grounds with beautiful views and stuff.

..... Is it even possible?

Oh oh, not bad... I live with my parents so visiting mine isn't a vacay. And I'm not sure what I want. Where is this Banff National Park? But I don't really do camping.... D:

And fine... J...

Edited by Ninfia

@Shirley: Here is Banff National Park. Probably out of the way, but the idea still stands, find a nice National Park that would suit you, and just go. Get away from everything and chill with nature ;)

I mentioned Sumia capped STR unpromoted, but no response.

Sumia is supposed to be like Sheeda or Thany in terms of growths, right? (Especially with their low strength growth) That's quite impressive. Plus, considering the fact that rigging Strength procs on a 3DS is much harder without any save states, that must be quite rare (even moreso if you weren't rigging strength).