• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Shirley, how did you like that randomly generated fanfic?

:smug:

...................................... is all I can say to it.

Well, I guess the Sylveon cosplay in your avatar. Would you wear something like that?

Hmmm... sure. :O

Hey Crizzie.

1000 Cherry Crabs

Crizix paced sexily back and forth. Malliable dread filled her heart. Boney should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. Oh, my stupid love, Crizix thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Boney had been taken hostage by Blue Ear, a supervillain who had the city in a state of bruised terror. Crizix fainted dead away, like a rabbit that enraptures people with cuteness.

When she came to, there was a bump on her big toe and the malliable dread had returned. "Boney, my suspicious honey bunny," she cried out creepily. "What is Blue Ear doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing sleepily as he punched him in the armpit.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Crizix remembered a story her grandmother had told her. If you fold 1000 cherry crabs, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Crizix ordered in a supply of cherry and set to work, folding crabs until her big toe was sore and she could hardly see. It took a week. She was just finishing up the very last crab when Boney walked in the front door.

"Boney!" Crizix screamed and threw herself into Boney's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 cherry crabs and it brought you back to me." She was so happy, she felt like she was dancing in a sauna. She kissed Boney intensely on the armpit.

"Actually," Boney said, pulling away weirdly, "I was rescued by the Unaware Bone. She's a new superhero in town." Boney sighed. "And she's really black."

The malliable dread came back. "But you're uncolored to be back here with me, right?"

Boney checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Unaware Bone for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay colorful, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Crizix choked back a sob and started folding another crab. Then she went out and got drunk instead.

Wow, thanks!!

I do find it a bit weird that you were randomly sketching Takamaru, then decided to give the drawing as a gift. I mean, barely anyone knows who Takamaru is. Well, I'm not complaining, and the guy certainly need a lot more fanart.

Wow, thanks!!

I do find it a bit weird that you were randomly sketching Takamaru, then decided to give the drawing as a gift. I mean, barely anyone knows who Takamaru is. Well, I'm not complaining, and the guy certainly need a lot more fanart.

Hehe, you're welcome.

It wasn't random...

Hm, a Takamaru sketch? Where...?

The link I posted, silly.

Huh? Didn't you say in this thread that you were doing a random drawing, then when I mentioned my birthday was coming up, you decided to give it to me as a present?

Nope, I don't think so.

Hey look, I'm here.

Why hello there.

That's a nice drawing, Criz!!

Thank you. :3

If you're trying to get me to change my username, it's not going to happen.

But "Dave the Brave" is a shorter name. XD

If you're trying to get me to change my username, it's not going to happen.

Dave the Brave. Hmm... This reminds me of this professor at university named Hunkle. And I remember saying to my friend, "If only he and my dad were brothers." My friend asked, "Why?" I responded, "Then I could call him Uncle Hunkle."

...yeah, that was really horrible.

I should draw Randoman something.

That'd be amusing.

You're not thinking of drawing me anything too fanservicey are you?

...well, it's at times like these I'm quite glad I barely ever talk about my favourite females. I mean, you don't need to have a woman showing off too much skin for an attractive picture of them. Plus, women will hate you for your pervertedness and they'll never give you a chance.

Nope, I don't think so.

Well, if you say so. What pictures did you reference for your Takamaru drawing? There's actually not that many Takamaru pictures to work with (well, at least compared to many other video game characters anyways).