• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, yeah...I have 7 minutes to get ready for school... >_>'

Well better hurry 7 mins can go quite fast

And I think 7 mins already passed by the time I posted this... ah well haha

Edited by Shelie

Lol if you want to put it like that yeah. I always forget to sign out tho, so its not uncommon. I just remembered to do so this time XD

Hahaha, well I also kinda just joined the FE4 thread I need to know more people on here!

Alright considering I was talking to one person but now more are joining ummm Shyness kicks in more lol Im never good in big groups (even online) I always end up being the quite forgotten one or look like an idiot trying to get noticed cause I dont know what to say

Alright considering I was talking to one person but now more are joining ummm Shyness kicks in more lol Im never good in big groups (even online) I always end up being the quite forgotten one or look like an idiot trying to get noticed cause I dont know what to say

Well, I'm certainly not shy but I am the quieter one when in groups irl. If you want, I'll go too, so that its not as nerve wrecking for you

I just need to learn people wont hate me no matter what I Say! I need to overcome that fear...I can do eeeet just act stupid in general than when you truly do something stupid it wont look so bad XD

I just need to learn people wont hate me no matter what I Say! I need to overcome that fear...I can do eeeet just act stupid in general than when you truly do something stupid it wont look so bad XD

That, or just be a bad ass and not care what people think. Life gets so much easier when you do. Though, when I do something stupid, I just own it, so instead of looking bad, it looks funny (and occasionally cool in some cases) XD