The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Luuul. I see. I might have too many in my extra deck, but options are fun.

Maxing out the extra deck is what you want. I just didn't fill it out due to laziness.

did your deck work out.

Just slapped it together based on what on my friend used before.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Maxing out the extra deck is what you want. I just didn't fill it out due to laziness.

Just slapped it together based on what on my friend used before.

Ohlul, I see. So, what did you think of my decks? I think I'll replace my seal with something else, though.

Ohlul, I see. So, what did you think of my decks? I think I'll replace my seal with something else, though.

Photon deck needed some work. Second one is kind of everywhere.

Guessing it might

Punching things to make them explode and/or burst into flames I'm Castlevania: DoS brings a sort of joy to me...

yeahyeah

Everything bursts into flames in the Castlevania world. For some reason.

Photon deck needed some work. Second one is kind of everywhere.

I see. Like what, though? And well, yeah, the second deck has no real theme other than shutting down effect monsters and protecting monsters that were tribute summoned.

Morningggggggggggggg

I started playing Rune Factory 4, I wanted to be the female protag because I perfer playing characters that match my gender as well as liking her hair but then I noticed none of the male candidates seem all that appealing(I seem to be pickier with guys than girls for some reason) so alas, I ended up going with male. I named our amnesia ridden hero Nutmeg and seeing how this is my first Rune Factory game I don't really what I'm doing, lets hope it has good tutorials.

I might post my progress as I go along, who knows.

Morningggggggggggggg

I started playing Rune Factory 4, I wanted to be the female protag because I perfer playing characters that match my gender as well as liking her hair but then I noticed none of the male candidates seem all that appealing(I seem to be pickier with guys than girls for some reason) so alas, I ended up going with male. I named our amnesia ridden hero Nutmeg and seeing how this is my first Rune Factory game I don't really what I'm doing, lets hope it has good tutorials.

I might post my progress as I go along, who knows.

y..you already did??*staring with pure jealousy*

ara...if dylas is not good enough, then who will you married then?? the eye-glass guy? the four-ears guy? or that saber'sforte's otouto?

you'll get used to the social and farming life after 2-3 weeks in game maybe, that's how i felt on playing RF3 as my first RF...

Edited by Pukuriripo

y..you already did??*staring with pure jealousy*

ara...if dylas is not good enough, then who will you ended up then?? the eye-glass guy? the four-ears guy? or that saber'sforte's otouto?

you'll get used to the social and farming life after 2-3 weeks in game maybe, that's how i felt on playing RF3 as my first RF...

Weell, since I'll be interacting with everyone on my male character anyway maybe I'll end up liking one of the guys enough to marry whenever I decide to make a girl file. I can't take Dylas or the other guy with the animal ears seriously because of their designs and the others are just "eh". I guess I could go with Kiel if he's likeable enough.

Just met Clorica and Vishnal, now I gotta name my farm. (ETA: I named it Boatload)

Edited by Lettuce

Weell, since I'll be interacting with everyone on my male character anyway maybe I'll end up liking one of the guys enough to marry whenever I decide to make a girl file. I can't take Dylas or the other guy with the animal ears seriously because of their designs and the others are just "eh". I guess I could go with Kiel if he's likeable enough.

Just met Clorica and Vishnal, now I gotta name my farm. (ETA: I named it Boatload)

humm.. was it hard for girls to choose whom the male protagonists to marry??

as for me, i've decided to go with margaret, but i'm ended up with confused feelings toward forte and dolce >.<

was there some kind of meaning on that name? ~.~

Edited by Pukuriripo

Le yawn, I'm awake

Goodmorning~

humm.. was it hard for girls to choose whom the male protagonists to marry??

as for me, i've decided to go with margaret, but i'm ended up with confused feelings toward forte and dolce >.<

was there some kind of meaning on that name? ~.~

I haven't decided yet myself. I like Margaret and Xiao Pai, but I want to see what Amber is like first before coming to any decision.

And nope, I'm not really good at naming things so I just go with whatever amuses me or sounds neat at the time.

Edited by Lettuce

Goodmorning~

I haven't decided yet myself. I like Margaret and Xiao Pai, but I want to see what Amber is like first before coming to any decision.

And nope, I'm not really good at naming things so I just go with whatever amuses me or sounds neat at the time.

too be honest, i'm not really into Xiao pai at all but her mother. And i heard she's the first bachelorette to go reverse proposal, so there you go .__.

..amber? was she that green-haired girl? i tought her name was...

..hmmm

*looks wikis*....

I KNEW IT!! THEY CHANGED IT FROM KOHAKU--> AMBER ...WHHYYYY...x__x

eh, i often used the generic name on farms, but maybe it is really that amusing on random names,

i named my animals on harvestmoon with all random words people don't understand

Edited by Pukuriripo

rune factory 4.

it's a game where harvest moon is combined with some RPG stuff... (plainly, action stuff, weapons, magics, battles, etc)

you're a frickin prince/princess in that game and the bachelor/bacheloretes is much better than Harvest moons

Edited by Pukuriripo

too be honest, i'm not really into Xiao pai at all but her mother. And i heard she's the first bachelorette to go reverse proposal, so there you go .__.

..amber? was she that green-haired girl? i tought her name was...

..hmmm

*looks wikis*....

I KNEW IT!! THEY CHANGED IT FROM KOHAKU--> AMBER ...WHHYYYY...x__x

eh, i often used the generic name on farms, but maybe it is really that amusing on random names,

i named my animals on harvestmoon with all random words people don't understand

Ahh I see, and yeah her name got localized. They mean the same thing except in a different language and I like both versions anyway so I don't really mind.

I like the fact you can go around and confess your love to all the pretty much all the NPCs as well. It amuses me.