• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many to name.

Of note, I have a Queen of Thorns, but no plant Tuner. Elemental Heroes, Destiny Heroes, Gem Knights, Lightsworns. A bunch of dragons. Dragunity cards, Mermails. So many cards etc.

must seeeeeeeeeee

Although the HERO, Lightsworn, and Gem-Knight stuff is awesome.

If you got any of the Ultra Rare Mermail cards like Abysslinde, Abyss-sphere, Megalo, Abyssteus you can make a somewhat decent Mermail deck maybe. They are still good.

must seeeeeeeeeee

Although the HERO, Lightsworn, and Gem-Knight stuff is awesome.

If you got any of the Ultra Rare Mermail cards like Abysslinde, Abyss-sphere, Megalo, Abyssteus you can make a somewhat decent Mermail deck maybe. They are still good.

Yeah, I don't have any of those. Right now I'm in the process of modifying my Photon deck, Joan might help iunno.

ZM, when I try to watch embedded videos when my internet sucks at the moment, it glitches and the sound doesn't play. Early route themes get no love anyway.

got shit official pairing thread unintentionally locked.

mission accomplished.

i can die happy whenever the hell that'll be.

I love you for that, Jprebs.

[spoiler=SRW A Playthrough]Scenario 35 – Like yourself, proudly

We’re back on the Nadesico’s bridge. We discuss about the incoming Jovians. Gregor thinks if only we had something like the Mass Driver. James says we do have something similar, the 2800mm cannon, but it probably won’t be enough. We still have about half-an-hour before they’re actually here, but without much options, neither support from Earth, this could be bad. Although some like the Gundam Fighters are not discourage, with Noctali stating they’ll smash them and send away from Mars.

This seems to have triggered something with Ace. She recounts about Nocatli’s words of “send away from Mars”, but rather, she plans to do that with the Opration Unit! Well now, that is actually a very good plan! We wouldn’t have to destroy, and the Jovians would have to give up on us to go in pursuit of it. However, what if they catch up to it? Ace has thought of that too, and plans to send decoys as well, using the 2800mm cannon to launch them all and the Operation Unit into space.

Dread asks about having said decoys though, as the Operation Unit is composed of TC’s, or Tulip Crystals. Samven brings up that Cookie has plenty of those, which she tries to deny. Though before anyone tries to force her to comply, it’s Venasaur himself of all people that tells her it’s hopeless, so they might as well give up. Cookie tells him that without the Operation Unit, they can’t research the Boson Jump, but Venasaur tells her he has already thought about things. Even if they learn how to use and build more of them, the Federation wouldn’t approve, so he knows it’s futile. Besides, if they try to protest even now, they’ll probably be thrown away using the cannon as well. lolwhat? I comment that he has gotten used to this squad, while CA comments that they should not let Zerker hear about that. lol

Things get more serious though, as the Jovians are finally here and have the place surrounded. We scramble, ready to defend the Nadesico as it goes over the preparations to launch the Operation Unit and the decoys. It will take 10 minutes, and once that is done, we’ll quickly flee from the area. It’s on!

Stage begin!

Party

AceTactician (Lv44) – Nadesico [Y Unit]

Pikachu (Lv44) – Dragonar Type-3 Custom

AceNoctali (Lv43) – God Gundam

JamesBCrazy (Lv42) – Daitarn 3

Gregor (Lv42) – Dragonar Type-1 Custom

Ein (Lv42) – Gundam Wing Zero Custom

AcaciaSgt (Lv42) – Soulgain

Lux (Lv42), Raven (Lv42), TheFush (Lv42) – Shin Getter Robo

Samven (Lv42) – Aestevalis Samven [OG]

Fuun Saiki (Lv42) – Fuun Saiki

Charlie (Lv39) – Daitetsujin

Narga_Rocks (Lv39) – Falguen

LolerCoaster (Lv32) – Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom

PersonaEmblem (Lv31) – Gundam Heavyarms Custom

TheEnd (Lv30) – Gundam Sandrock Custom

GenericOperator (Lv29) – Tallgueese III

Enemy

AI (Lv39) – Katombo x4

AI (Lv38) – Batta [Flier] x8

Alright, a defend mission more or less. We need to survive for 10 turns, and while the Nadesico can’t move, it can at least fire back if needed to. Now despite the initial enemies not being that much, any time there are only 7 left, more will come.

Enemy reinforce x5

AI (Lv39) – Katombo x4

AI (Lv38) – Batta [Flier] x8

Yes, same as the initial enemies down to starting position. And yes, this happens 5 times, so it’s very likely that one can’t actually defeat every single one within the 10 turns. And this is without counting the other reinforcements, as in enemy phase 3, KenZomg arrives with more reinforcements. Charlie tries to talk with him, and though Ken is surprised at first, he states Charlie is just a fake from the Earthlings. Charlie is surprised, though CA says they expected that.

Enemy reinforce

KenZomg (Lv40) – Denjin

Jovian Soldier (Lv39) – Majin x2

Jovian Soldier (Lv39) – Tetsujin x4

Well, now things turned interesting. On enemy phase 5, it’s now Arngrim who arrives. He tries to talk us into desisting, while Charlie now tries to reason with him. However, like Ken he too thinks Charlie is a fake. At this it’s now Shirley who tries to talk with them about being deceived, but Arngrim comments they can’t turn back now. However, I inwardly think that he must indeed know it’s true what we said, and that’s why he can’t go back. Huh.

Enemy reinforce

Arngrim (Lv40) – Daitetsujin

On enemy phase 6, Zak is here. Shirley tries to talk again, but this time… huh, she’s going out of the ship!? Dread comments that even with the Distortion Field, a single shot can still pierce through. However, Arngrim is able to stop Zak from actually trying such thing, saying if she’s taking the trouble of exposing herself to danger just to say something, then they must listen. Shirley goes on again that the Earthlings and Jovians can cooperate with one another. After all, they were once Earhtlings too, and because they like Gekiganer, despite being something made on Earth, yet they rely on it. She thinks it’s because they hold hope in the Earthlings’ conscience. She promised Charlie before that they could go through with making peace come true, since beyond their hatred, there is the wish of peace. She is all than ready to try again at a later time. What a speech. Although it doesn’t make the fighting stop, it does seem to have moved the Jovian’s hearts.

Enemy reinforce

Zak (Lv40) – Daimajin

Well, though it’s not mandatory, it’s still advisable to defeat the trio due to the items they drop. If that happens, Charlie tells each of them to eject from their mechas, which they do, Ken surprised he’s being shot down, Arngrim praising our strength, and Zak expressing his regret of having shot his friend.

Anyway, once the 10 turns have passed, everything’s finally ready, to the shock of the Jovians. At this the Kagurazuki finally arrives, with Grandjackal quickly ordering for someone to pursue the Operation Unit. Arngrim says they’ll go, but Grandjackal wants them to stay and fight us. He however states that with the Opration Unit gone there is no reason for that, so recovering it is priority now. And as such, they all retreat.

Well, we’re on our own now. CA praises Shirley for her actions, as she states that next time… for sure…

Well, it’s time to leave the ruins behind. Shirley states an investigative squad will have to be assembled later, though Dread notes that without the Operation Unit, it’s just an old ruin now. Venasaur is oddly calm right now, though as he explains Cookie, the OU wasn’t destroyed, so it’s just a matter of searching for it later. Shirley comments that even if the pace talks failed, there is still hope, but for now, it’s time to reunit with Zerker and the others. The reunion point is La Vien Rose, so off we go back to the Earth Sphere! Meanwhile in another place of the battleship, Charlie and Icarus are there as they comment how glad they are about how things ended up, with a glimmer of hope.

Everyone’s finally reunited back at La Vien Rose. We now hear about how things went with the Ra Cairam team. They were able to stablish a truce with Small Balm, and Randoman and the Vega Alliance were vanquished, and Paulina will now be Small Balm’s Queen, though they had some interference in the form of Shadow Mirror. They didn’t saw Pride, Freohr, or Amelia, so most likely they left once the group arrived. I inwardly think that with Neo Zeon being the only faction left, most likely that will be their next move.

In any case, the Ra Cairam team came back with new faces, which they introduce right away. It’s none other than ReplicaModel, and also his girlfriend Hazuki. Turns out they had been prisoners at Small Balm all this time, but the PLF freed them. Not only that, but Iris was likewise rescued too, though currently she isn’t that happy. It’s understandable, as her father got killed after all. It coulnd’t be helped, but she’ll overcome it with enough time. In any case, Zerker states that before our arrival, they got word that Neo Zeon is on the move now, which proves my hunch right.

In an unkown location, Pride and Freohr are talking about the current situation. Freohr wonders how long it would take to recover if they lose, but Pride states they must win; otherwise it will be just like in their world. Freohr comments about what I mentioned about there being no place for people like us, though Pride states all they need to do then is to build one. He tells her if she’s concerned about me, she’s free to leave, but she tells him it’s no use at this point, and isn’t strong to endure a world where they have no place anyway. Pride states then they’ll go, as “it” is completed now. Their Joker is ready now, so now it’s time to show their hand.

Note: Now before ending this, time to go over the death toll of the other Small Balm route: In conclusion, Randoman, Enkidu, XxFeaRLeSsxX, RainbowSkittles, NoNameAtAll, and Whase all died by our hands. YoungXehanort and Bacteriophage are dead too, having joined up with the group in stopping Randoman, and committed suicide taking a good chunk of the Vegan forces with them. By the way, I checked thoroughly the script, but it seems Troykv never appeared at all. He pretty much disappeared from the plot after the scene from Scenario 22 where he, Xehanort, and Bacteriophage returned to Small Balm. For all intents and purposes, he's MIA from the plot. Whether he is alive or not is up to interpretation at this point.

Lastly, time to reveal what the last secrets were about. The Jovian route secret was... Charlie. Yeah, going the Small Balm route means Charlie would've died when Zak shot him, so things would've actually went slightly different had I not chosen it. Meanwhile, the Small Balm secret was for Replica's Gundam ZZ to receive some extra armor, turning it into the Full-Armor Gundam ZZ. Unlike Charlie, this is still missable, as Replica needs at least 5-10 (not sure on exact number) kills before the route is over. Since I'm not using the Gundam ZZ or Charlie anyway, I chose the Jovian route because I'd rather have Charlie to live then.

I just discovered this. X) Oh geez. What is SRW? And now I'm queen of the bad guys?

#AversaLife