• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Peachy. Just... Peachy... I manage to get an inspiration to do an AMV of a fan song, and I don't exactly have the proper resources to even attempt to make one. Or a physical copy the series I want to get the scenes from. Inspiration, Y U DO THIS TO ME?!!

Crizix!!! (Hugs until your eyes bulge out)

...I take it you're single today too?

Randoman!!! -hugs super tight back-

Yup. It's all cool, though.

oooh oooooh.... I could win this! I always seem to kill threads. >.<

:P

Not until I leave. >w>

Randoman!!! -hugs super tight back-

Yup. It's all cool, though.

It's really nice to see you back.

I still can't wrap my head around none of the guys in your college/university/work asking out a cute, petite, nice, gentle, long haired Filipino girl (with glasses ^_^) like you.

I can understand why I'm single, though. I completely lost my cool merely making conversation with this girl at my work just this week. I asked her how her weekend was, she said "Fine. Why?" And then I was thinking "great, she suspects I'm interested in her and now I have to come up with some sort of believable enough explanation to make her not think I'm a creep" and started talking about how the guy I was working under was old and too into drinking (when he's only 5-8 years older and I've only went with him to the bar once and that was because he wanted to treat me, the new guy at the time) and how there were very few people in the office around my age, and she looked like she was close in me to age, and I asked how old she was (which you're supposedly never supposed to ask a girl, especially one you don't know well. She did say her age, though, which happened to be the exact same age as me). Yeah...

Well, at least I'm not bringing out the unmasked Kabal avatar like I usually do when I'm sad. I'm still somewhat trying to stay in the Valentine's Day spirit by using a sickeningly cute/pretty female sig and avatar.

Edited by Randoman

It's really nice to see you back.

I still can't wrap my head around none of the guys in your college/university/work asking out a cute, petite, nice, gentle, long haired Filipino girl (with glasses ^_^) like you.

I can understand why I'm single, though. I completely lost my cool merely making conversation with this girl at my work just this week. I asked her how her weekend was, she said "Fine. Why?" And then I was thinking "great, she suspects I'm interested in her and now I have to come up with some sort of believable enough explanation to make her not think I'm a creep" and started talking about how the guy I was working under was old and too into drinking (when he's only 5-8 years older and I've only went with him to the bar once and that was because he wanted to treat me, the new guy at the time) and how there were very few people in the office around my age, and she looked like she was close in me to age, and I asked how old she was (which you're supposedly never supposed to ask a girl, especially one you don't know well. She did say her age, though, which happened to be the exact same age as me). Yeah...

Well, at least I'm not bringing out the unmasked Kabal avatar like I usually do when I'm sad. I'm still somewhat trying to stay in the Valentine's Day spirit by using a sickeningly cute/pretty female sig and avatar.

Mmm, I'll try to stop by more often.

Ha, well, it's not that no one's taken interest, it's just that I don't want a relationship now.

Oh my...Not sure what to say there except cheer up, buddy. There's always next time.

Your theme is super cute, yes. Which I found odd, considering that it's you, but it is Valentine's.

Playing it cool is hard...

I agree. Dating-wise, I would say not to think about dating and just focus on making friends first.

Mmm, I'll try to stop by more often.

Ha, well, it's not that no one's taken interest, it's just that I don't want a relationship now.

Oh my...Not sure what to say there except cheer up, buddy. There's always next time.

Your theme is super cute, yes. Which I found odd, considering that it's you, but it is Valentine's.

I agree. Dating-wise, I would say not to think about dating and just focus on making friends first.

Thanks. Be sure to message me on my profile, since I don't check this thread very often. I only posted since I saw you were the last poster in it.

Ah, okay. Because I was having a really hard time swallowing that not even a single guy tried to ask you out or get close to you.

I didn't mean to make you depressed by saying that. I mean, she's still treating me respectfully and not shunning me like most girls did when they found out I was interested in them.

Well, I figured I should have some hope for it. Besides, February is one of the few times I can use a female sig/avatar and not feel too weird about it, due to being the month of Valentine's Day. Plus, Valentine's Day is a legit enough excuse to use a sig/avatar of one of my most favourite fictional females ever.

If only I could get the mere "make small talk" step down without getting so flustered like that. I didn't even know how to answer her "Why?" when I asked how her weekend was. I mean, obviously people ask how's your weekend when they care or are trying to be friendly, and no one really asks why when they're asked something like that.

Playing it cool is hard...

Tell me about it. It didn't help at all that she made direct eye contact with me with those pale, icy blue eyes of hers (just the attractiveness of them caused me to freeze up for 3 seconds before I started spouting and stuttering half-formed explanations and sentences).

Mario dumps Pauline in favor for Peach. Mario gets into a disagreement with Peach and travels to the desert kingdom of Sarasaland to hook up with Daisy. They see each other for a while, but it doesn't last. Daisy tells Mario they can't be with each other anymore, but she'll gladly keep in touch as friends. Mario goes back to Peach in order to apologize, but he soon finds out Luigi has already taken her while he was away. Mario is depressed for a while, but soon gets back up on his feet to be more appealing to the princess and prove he is a better man to have than his brother. He goes to university to get a PhD. Shortly after his graduation Peach ditches Luigi and gets back with Mario. Peach becomes a Nurse at the Toad Town Medical Clinic to spend more time with Mario. In an attempt to get back at Mario he starts dating Daisy, this has no effect on his bigger brother, so he tries something else. To win Peach back, Luigi also becomes a Doctor and tries to earn a PhD. He makes record breaking feats and succeeds in developing new types of medicines, such as the L shaped vitamin. Peach leaves Mario again and goes with Luigi. Luigi and Peach eventually have a baby and name it Rosalina. Mario has no place to stay because he was fired from being a Doctor for using the drugs meant for patients, he becomes an artist and uses his skill to pitch ideas for new children toys. He eventually gets hired by the CEO of a top toy company. The CEO turns out to be his ex, he has a PTSD attack. Pauline tells Mario she has nothing against him and gives him a high spot in the company. He creates toys and gets payed well, but he still misses his his sweet Peach. Mario goes through therapy and recovers from the breakup. He develops a passion for sports and regularly sponsors many athletic events. He uses his money to organize kart, golf, tennis, volleyball, baseball, soccer, basketball, hockey and dodgeball tournaments. Peach dies from her childhood sickness and Luigi is left with baby Rosalina to care for. Rosalina builds a ship and goes into space, leaving behind the Mushroom kingdom. After the big crunch, the universe is recreated and she is the only one who retains memories of the past world. She creates an orphanage for star children and meets up with her uncle Mario after Peach has been kidnapped. The former universe she had grew up in no longer existed, and in that one her mother was dead. In the universe she currently resides in, her mother was alive and well, but it wasn't the same person her raised and loved her. She convinces herself to finally involve herself in the new world and help her uncle Mario rescue the woman who resembles her deceased mother. She gets a sense of nostalgia from seeing her reborn relatives and after the kidnapping, she starts to regularly participate in the various activities her uncle sets up in the Mushroom Kingdom. In the end she decides to stop running from the recreation of the universe and lets herself be reborn as a new woman. The cycle never ends and this story is repeated indefinitely.

I win, but not for long.

Edited by Rabbattack