• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

my daughter just failed her math test...

I'm having a hard time deciding if this is irl ot you're talking about a game.

Sorry in both cases, I guess?

l m a o it's princess maker

Killed all the riders but pale rider, his loas keep using debilitate (I can't keep my buffs up and I don't have too many debuffs), but the real kicker is that the loas will randomly use last resort, which apparently one shotted demifiend but didn't do too much to my demons

???

rough translation of a conversation after my daughter beat her rival into being friends

"Hey, To-san..."

"what?"

"I know we've fought a lot in the past.. You're a good person."

"wat"

"...So, I'm asking you if we could be friends."

"???????? okay sure why not"

"cool. let's be friends then. no holding back tho"

http://i.imgur.com/HsRKJlJ.jpg

Love what my stats look like. They're up a bit from there because of incenses, but I love how even they were back then.

I was about to go to Asakusa Tunnel but I took all the Riders so I'm doing the third :Kappa: now.

Real talk, I love the Amala Labyrinth. Its appearance is more hellish with every kappa and it adds more instruments sometimes.

Yep that's what I did to best him. I'm in the labyrinth once again.

I like his tattoos more, they're pretty rad.

Edited by Draco

Third :Kappa: ? prepare for dante from the devil may cry series to be relevant (and annoying) again.

Aww yeah especially when they turn orange in a few cutscenes it's pretty damn cool.

Demi-fiend/hitoshura is a badass in general, especially tde DF.

Featuring donte from the devil may cry series tm

Yeah I think I heard about that. I had a lot of trouble with the first battle, not looking forward to it.

I haven't seen it orange but that sounds radical. I'm planning on beating the labyrinth so I think I'm getting that ending.

Did you see my last post? There's a screenshot from a few levels ago and me complimenting the labyrinth.

I've read stuff from 2004 on Neoseeker, stuff from 2008 on IGN, they all say not to get rid of Focus. It's an incredible no e that I use every boss fight, I don't see myself ever getting rid of it.

I heard the version I'm playing is an update, and the original doesn't have the labyrinth, which is a shame because I really like it honestly. Can't wait to see what else it has in store.

The burial chambers are kind of spooky, what's the deal with them?

Also, I got magatama cursed for the first time earlier. It changes the Cathedral of Shadows BGM to a pretty solid song but does it affect anything else?