• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to know why fucking brazilian netflix won't let me watch half their stuff in english without subtitles

like do they think no one in this country is fluent enough at english to not need stupid distracting subtitles?

like, seriously, i set the audio to portuguese, no subtitles, i set it to english, forced subtitles, portuguese or spanish

it's really distracting and i'm outraged

i want to know why fucking brazilian netflix won't let me watch half their stuff in english without subtitles

like do they think no one in this country is fluent enough at english to not need stupid distracting subtitles?

like, seriously, i set the audio to portuguese, no subtitles, i set it to english, forced subtitles, portuguese or spanish

it's really distracting and i'm outraged

I always prefer dubs over subtitles. I don't like having to keep my eyes glued to the bottom of the screen the whole time.

If it's Brazilian Netflix, why do they have subtitles in Spanish?

I always prefer dubs over subtitles. I don't like having to keep my eyes glued to the bottom of the screen the whole time.

If it's Brazilian Netflix, why do they have subtitles in Spanish?

i think they just release the same stuff for all of latin america, so they have the original audio, portuguese and spanish with spanish and portuguese subtitles.

I always prefer the original audio rather than dubs, with subtitles if i don't understand the language, but if i do understand it, then the subtitles get distracting, because i involuntarily start reading them while trying to listen as well, which makes it hard to watch stuff, since i have a very low attention span.

Edited by Nobody

I have an inoperable case of glitter. It's all over my clothes and body, and I don't know where it came from.

i think they just release the same stuff for all of latin america, so they have the original audio, portuguese and spanish with spanish and portuguese subtitles.

I always prefer the original audio rather than dubs, with subtitles if i don't understand the language, but if i do understand it, then the subtitles get distracting, because i involuntarily start reading them while trying to listen as well, which makes it hard to watch stuff, since i have a very low attention span.

If there's text on screen, I spend too much trying to read it, and miss the stuff going on onscreen.

no experience, just dreams

;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Don't rush it.

It can feel weird.

It seems like this turns into the sex thread every night, now.

i can't help it

i don't know, but i think real physical contact with a person would feel weird

It can be a bit. I'm actually a bit of a germaphobe, but when you're doing the deed with someone you love, it doesn't seem as dirty. I always wash up afterwards, though.

not for rezzy haha

I sound like such a slut, but I didn't actually have sex until after I graduated high school.

rezzy is the hero ltp deserves

I do think it's something people shouldn't rush into, but it is a nice thing, and I don't really mind talking about. It's just odd to talk about openly.

REZZY WHAT DOES DICK SMELL LIKE???

Like sweat and musk usually, but you'd probably get a better answer from someone with unrestricted access to one.

it's appreciated everyone on SF is really fucking prudish fsr

Well, I do have two kids. It's honestly a bit refreshing to be able to speak openly, since I have to maintain a professional image elsewhere.