• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a dream someone infected me with a disease and told me that if I didn't kill a certain person with a certain time he would not cure me

ended up dying.

Had like 50 other dreams after that don't remember them all as well though, was truly a productive night!

Sounds like a plot to a book.

I had actually thought of this idea before of someone creating a disease in which only they know the cure for, then infecting people and having them carry out their bidding and such.

Prefarably a disease that doesn't have any symptoms until the amount of time you give the person to do the task runs out.

There's probably simpler ways to go about getting people to do stuff but I thought it was a cool idea, glad my mind made a movie out of it for me!

That sounds a bit like a Geas in D&D, although they have to agree to it, but you can trick them into it.

Come to think of it, a Geas is a bit like the Blood Pact from Radiant Dawn, just less stupidly implemented.

That sounds a bit like a Geas in D&D, although they have to agree to it, but you can trick them into it.

Come to think of it, a Geas is a bit like the Blood Pact from Radiant Dawn, just less stupidly implemented.

you mean a GEIS!?

i think that's from irish mythology

only temporary happiness, how can you enjoy it to its fullest when the dread of a school week hangs over you?

I can handle it all by myself

Here's a funny article from a medical satire site I read a lot. The fact that one of the mentioned residents is named Rachel is purely coincidental.

ACGME Now Requires Residents be Given One Hour a Week to Reflect on Their Poor Career Decision

http://gomerblog.com/2017/01/acgme-2/

Edited by Rezzy