• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Tonton said:

the zesty medusas were so annoying

8 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

the medusas in zestiria were ez, even without dezel. take more lessons from piccolo

Yeah, that's what I was referring too.

Especially meant the medusa / gorgon elite monster.

Zesty's elite monsters had the super nasty attitude to have access to deadly attacks when their HP is ~ <25%.

Btw medusas are back in Berseria, same goes for this mentioned elite monster.

6 hours ago, Balcerzak said:

SMTIV lets you stack the buffs up to three times, right? I forget.

Good to know.

However against Minotaur it's not very helpful since he has a skill which decreseas buff(s) of my party.

Unfotunately I didn't have rakunda at the time I had to fight him.

Still want to beat him in "normal" mode.

8 minutes ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Good to know.

However against Minotaur it's not very helpful since he has a skill which decreseas buff(s) of my party.

Unfotunately I didn't have rakunda at the time I had to fight him.

Still want to beat him in "normal" mode.

That's when it's the most helpful, tbh, unless his debuff was dekaja. For example:

You have stacked 3 Rakaja for triple strong defense buff.
Enemy uses Rakunda. Your defense buff is reduced to double strong, which is still decent at keeping your people alive and your enemy has just wasted a press turn not attacking you. You only need one more cast of Rakaja to be at full strength.

Compared to the case where you have only one buff which then gets removed, in that case I feel like you're a lot more vulnerable.

Stacking buffs really adds up, a lot.

5 minutes ago, Balcerzak said:

That's when it's the most helpful, tbh, unless his debuff was dekaja. For example:

You have stacked 3 Rakaja for triple strong defense buff.
Enemy uses Rakunda. Your defense buff is reduced to double strong, which is still decent at keeping your people alive and your enemy has just wasted a press turn not attacking you. You only need one more cast of Rakaja to be at full strength.

Compared to the case where you have only one buff which then gets removed, in that case I feel like you're a lot more vulnerable.

Stacking buffs really adds up, a lot.

Minotaur has war cry btw, not dekaja.

I understand... I guess to know what the best strategy is against him:

Everyone of my party has bufu and uses against him. With smirk (bonus attack) I could use for example tarukaja and rakujaja twice to have doubled strength + defense. Minotaur uses war cry and decreases my boost from x2 to x1 in both stats. In the next turn with the same strategy I could upgrade my buff by one, and in the third turn to the maximum of three.

The only problem is that I need more demons with the combination bufu + stat buff.

10 minutes ago, shez guevara said:

I made the same mistake, but my endgame build mostly involves spears (covering for ignis' weak ass) sword, greatsword.

I mostly put all my points into magic though and spammed spells, it's pretty ridiculous the amount of damage you can get even with spells that dont have much potency with high enough stats.

but ive made it a point to go magic in literally every rpg ive played so what can I say.

What do you mean by points? Do you mean ascencion?

Yeah, i love the concept of the Switch and love handhelds in general

i brought my 3ds, but there's nothing really in it that i want to play, and i'm actually kind of hooked to ffxv.

should have brought my ps4...

No.

the +number don't affect the wuality of the skill when it comes to buffs and debuffs. I think they only mean that the skill takes less mp to be cast. A single use still only increase the buff count by 1