• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Leftist democrats have no principles. Back when Assad crossed the red line, only 37% of Democrats supported invasion of Syria. Since then, Republican support has near quadrupled but Democratic support remains exactly the same. Do democrats have no principles, no consistent moral footing to stand on?

I voted for trump first and foremost to focus on America exclusively and to keep the refugees out of this country the democrats won't stop trying to save. My ancestors didn't come all the way from Ireland, France, and Russia just to see this country overrun with outsiders. But will the left please think of all the displaced people???

spot the cognitive dissonance

Edited by Tryhard

tfw you have to spend the day studying but you wish you could be dungeon crawling with your waifus instead

also, the class i have on monday morning is LITERAL torture

Edited by Nobody
typo

8 minutes ago, Nobody said:

tfl you have to spend the day studying but you wish you could be dungeon crawling with your waifus instead

has he become a filthy casual???

16 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

has he become a filthy casual???

game is actually challenging on hard. The gameplay and dungeons remind me of nocturne's, and the bosses so far have been brutal.

16 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

as long as you aren't one of those people that was like 'ugh persona trash' unironically and has no interest in playing the games like the person i quoted

Hey, it wasn't completely unironically... there was a bit of sarcasm and self awareness there.

Edited by Nobody

10 hours ago, Nobody said:

lmao, I'm fighting the second persona 5 boss, it's giving me some trouble; i decided to search on google "persona 5 second boss".

First result was, I kid you not, a guide to how to defeat the boss from a christian news site called "the christian post". I'm laughing so much right now.

I wonder if they also cover mainline SMT games lol

http://www.christianpost.com/news/persona-5-madarame-guide-how-to-defeat-the-second-boss-179975/

yeah there seems to always be some contributor making those there lol

8 hours ago, Nobody said:

I played 34 hours of persona the past 3 days

GG

i love this