• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, shezzy said:

Also apparently persona 5 is supposed to be one of the darker personas nobody 

persona gets more smt while smt gets more persona

eh, imo the only smt game that is persona-ish is apocalypse, and even then you can just say "fuck persona" and kill all your friends.

to me, smt iv is fantastic and best smt. I just love it's atmosphere, the transition between mikado and tokyo, with the former feeling warm and nostalgic, while the latter is mysterious, tragic and full of secrets, how the world was full of interesting back stories in side quests, the dialogue (seriously, the npcs had a lot of amazing dialogue), just how the story progress, how your friends end up away from you, but if you do stuff wisely you can end up building a better world with the help of isabeau. 

idk

Apocalypse's side quests and npc dialogue are actually my biggest problems with it. It really lacked interesting side quests with a few exceptions (the mara one was okay, and the senator ones was really good, but other than that they were meh), and 90% of the npcs said empty stuff praising flynn. They didn't talk about deep stuff, about how their lives used to be, how demons affected them. idk.

I also thought the original IV had a way better story, with the nihilo/gaea conflict, lilith, gaby, etc.

yeah, i agree, apocalypse did gameplay really well. IV's was already pretty good and it only improved on it, specially the smirk nerf. Also, having demons until level 99 rather than the game sort of stoping at level 70 was also a good change.

I never played apocalypse, my only playthrough was on war.

FFXIII is actually challenging and tactical, which is something I didn't expect before playing it.

I dropped it after 15 hours, though, because the rest of the game wasn't that good and I had way too many great games to play.

I mean, 2017 in gaming has been so fucking great idk when I'm coming back to it.

Edited by Nobody

2 minutes ago, shezzy said:

what do you think about ff15 combat, nobody?

it's fun. You need to get good to avoid using items, but item abuse can take you anywhere, except against the annoying bombs, so it doesn't offer much challenge. 

I'd start fights just for fun while playing it, which means it did its job.

to me, the worst part of video games fanbases is the eagerness to call other fanboys.

You want the switch to succeed? NINTENDO FANBOY

You want a Bloodborne sequel? SONY FANBOY WHO THINKS FROM SOFTWARE BELONGS TO THEM (yeah, I've literally seen someone say that lol)

You like FF XIII and XV? SQUAREENIX FANBOY WHO WILL PRETEND TO LIKE ANY GAME THEY MAKE

etc

Edited by Nobody