Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Chen said:

just wanted to say you guys are the best thread on sf thanks

And to think that just 4 years ago this thread was considered the worst of this forum

6 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

it's because it was

well, maybe not the worst, but it did have a lot of pointless arguments and unironic weebery

How would the you from 2013 react at being told you'd become a regular poster in this thread? :^)

I said I wanted forum games gone for jokes before, but it was always sarcasm (which people took as serious).

I did still post in it in 2013, but it was mostly arguing with Boney when I did. otherwise, i didn't really have a problem with it inherently as long as it doesn't have those things :^)

Edited by Tryhard

11 hours ago, Nobody said:

Tomorrow os a big day and i'm NERVOUS

Correct, Grimoire is being released*. You better have a doctor close.

* may not actually be released

5sIYCPV.png

an "authoritarian" (which I though they honestly would refrain from calling themselves) right winger listening to rage against the machine reminds me of paul ryan saying rage against the machine was his favourite band, and a band member coming out afterwards and saying 'you are literally everyone our message is against and we hate you'

518bcccb28.png

:^)

edit:

04:03 - Infinitron: What's going on Cleve
04:03 - Infinitron: We have a bunch of very worried people here
04:03 - GOLDEN ERA GAMES: Working very hard here on some last details that have come up through testing, almost there

it was always a meme

Edited by Tryhard

No offscreen play, pluging headphones to the gamepad won't make the audio come from it, no english dub

it's like atlus wanted to make playing this game as incovenient to play as possible

now here i am with my headphones plugged to my tv while reading subtitles THANK YOU ATLUS

No offscreen play, pluging headphones to the gamepad won't make the audio come from it, no english dub

it's like atlus wanted to make playing this game as incovenient to play as possible

now here i am with my headphones plugged to my tv while reading subtitles THANK YOU ATLUS