• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

... and it is something that has always repulsed me about women, that they can only value me for what they heard some other woman say about me.

It is a familiar pattern with me wherever I go ... after a couple months of comparing notes females decide I must be something good.

Vile, shocking and hideously unappealing. Basically screams they are manifestly genetically defective in every way.

Proper Neanderthal woman has judgement. She doesn't need a consensus to be attracted to a male. Of course, the Neanderthal woman is a million times the genetic superior of the Saps female, there is no competition there at all. Saps female is a mule with a wig on by comparison.

Notice how after an initial explosion (of gangrape) the founding population of Neanderthal women as camp whores start to thin out and innovation and progress immediately slow down. With restrictions on the breeding of male Neanderthal slaves and one woman often bearing children to several males (sex toys/village whores) the incidence of Neanderthal genes that gave a boost to everyone settle down into certain lines and cease to be as concentrated in the general population in the descendants of the spear chucking manboons genocidal rape squads. Slowly but gradually the muh dik strains begin to dominate again and the Neanderthals are heavily ostracised, forming a unique class of untouchables who are expected to be seen and not heard. We have to wait until much later until the caste system falls apart to see more Neanderthal genes become available through a wider range of breeding possibilities.

I've said it a thousand times but I will say it again. 

It is impossible to gangrape your way to a better gene pool. You can drive nature out with a pitchfork but she always returns. The Cro-Magnon seeks its natural level which is muh dik, farting and spear chucking plus raiding other villages and running around screaming tearing up sh*t. The Cro-magnons are not problem solvers and they never will be.

Edited by Tryhard

this guy really needs therapy to say the least

on another note, how does he even know which women are neanderthals and which are not? Are the ones that like him/give him attention automatically neanderthal?

Edited by Nobody

I'm not sure he believes he's ever met another person who counts as 'Neanderthal'. He does legit think he's a "living fossil". He pretty much thinks everyone any Sapiens want to get rid of him. He said Rudolf Hess was a Neanderthal I guess.

He claims he has a wife and son but I've heard people claiming that he has made them up and actually had a tumblr... or some website account where he roleplayed his supposed son, in which he called him by his first name instead of dad which is kind of strange. yeah

He also doesn't believe in evolution as far as I can see, so I'm unsure how that's not antithetical to everything as well.

Edited by Tryhard

country music is single-handedly saved by Johnny Cash, god bless

1 minute ago, Chen said:

I unironically only listen to what people give me or video game songs, sorry for being a pleb

I like video game music but I find it hard to listen to when I'm just chilling tbh