• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how they cite him "beating women" when he beats male citizens in the same video as well

but of course they don't count

it's as disingenuous as when anita sarkeesian pulled this shit

Edited by Tryhard

dunkey is pretty great on the comedic timing even if it's very on the nose but I'm not even subbed to him, I just checked out his videos once and a while

I mean, I even like Jontron's comedy but I always knew he was a dumbass lol

some people crucified him for not demonising jontron when he mentioned him in his yooka-laylee video because they had done things before (?)

Edited by Tryhard

i do feel sorry for them though

they obviously feel like they must levy everything to make sure that they don't appear the slightest bit sexist

if I were to get my armchair psychologist on, it would be out of an ironically sexist urge for men to see women protected at all times (unless they do something to make them "out of the group", of course), forgetting that most women are strong enough to take a joke at the very least

it's kinda why I think Lara Croft getting punched gets a more emotional and controversial reaction then when it happens to any male protagonist - because it feels more inherently "wrong" to see a 'defenseless' (once again, whether that is true or not, pretty ironically sexist) to get attacked

Edited by Tryhard

i mean that's why the MRAs push up their glasses and say "feminists are the true sexists :^)"

personally I feel both are very misguided, because they attempt to fix gender issues while only focusing on one of them

Edited by Tryhard

#NotAllFeminists though, I doubt most of them would make those arguments

It's only fair, but you would think that women is weak gender you would never pick in any RPG the way certain ones go on about how oppressed they are.

i think a problem is that people try to push their opinions without listening to what other people say, while also only looking at things that correlate with their opinion

so if you try to be neutral or centrist people will tell you that you're indecisive or just trying to keep the status quo but it's like smt where sometimes being neutral is better than uh, anything else

(btw the white were not right)