Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

even gaf can appreciate bashing dsp

1 minute ago, Chen said:

i think a problem is that people try to push their opinions without listening to what other people say, while also only looking at things that correlate with their opinion

so if you try to be neutral or centrist people will tell you that you're indecisive or just trying to keep the status quo but it's like smt where sometimes being neutral is better than uh, anything else

(btw the white were not right)

they view it as tolerating intolerance. It's their opinion, you're never going to change it, but this isn't like the opposite side are avowed racists like they seem to think.

even gaf can appreciate bashing dsp

1 minute ago, Chen said:

i think a problem is that people try to push their opinions without listening to what other people say, while also only looking at things that correlate with their opinion

so if you try to be neutral or centrist people will tell you that you're indecisive or just trying to keep the status quo but it's like smt where sometimes being neutral is better than uh, anything else

(btw the white were not right)

they view it as tolerating intolerance. It's their opinion, you're never going to change it, but this isn't like the opposite side are avowed racists like they seem to think.

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

What's wrong here?

the picture?

to be honest, I was mostly expecting some older guys rather then two pretty young looking white guys. it seemed like that sort of blog/webpage

though to be honest, i was mocking their appearance, which isn't right, so I'll say sorry for that

2 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

the picture?

to be honest, I was mostly expecting some older guys rather then two pretty young looking white guys. it seemed like that sort of blog/webpage

though to be honest, i was mocking their appearance, which isn't right, so I'll say sorry for that

Yeah, but i'm all lost on this story, what did they do?

2 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

the picture?

every time i go onto the sf discord that fuck always has to bring up his bad opinions, without fail. you know when you try to be polite to people but then they act like total shit toward other people? it's like that, and you can't tell him off either because he'll pull that "why my behavior is excusable" shit

sorry for the rant

every time i go onto the sf discord that fuck always has to bring up his bad opinions, without fail. you know when you try to be polite to people but then they act like total shit toward other people? it's like that, and you can't tell him off either because he'll pull that "why my behavior is excusable" shit

sorry for the rant

he unironically calls himself a SJW, you know how it's going to go

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

they posted some pretty bad opinions on the internet, but as far as I can see they aren't very popular so I was just commenting on it since chen posted it tbh

he unironically calls himself a SJW, you know how it's going to go

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

they posted some pretty bad opinions on the internet, but as far as I can see they aren't very popular so I was just commenting on it since chen posted it tbh

but he does :C

i mean I already argued with freya enough, in fact the first time I saw him back in the SF discord since I don't go there often it just resulted in me giving him snark

Edited by Tryhard