The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

The cow ones I liked from that one thread too.
Fate/Stay Night: You have one cow. She summons Auðumbla, the primordial cow of Norse myth, from the Pasture of Heroes in order to make war upon her six opponents.
Kikokugai: You have one bull and one cow. You have one bull and five cows. You have one cow.
Muramasa: You are a butcher in a world where meat cleavers are made from human souls. For every cow you butcher, you must kill a loved one.
Galzoo Island: You, a young cowboy in training, are called to rope all cows in an island within a time limit, or your master's daughter will turn into a cow.
Ever17: You have two cows. One is immortal and is mother of the second one, that is at the same time sister of the first, which is actually a 4th dimensional being, thinking she's a cow.
Clannad: You have a dozen cows. You ignore them and try to milk a cockroach, which dies.
Chaos; Head: You have two cows. Whose cows are those cows?
Cross Channel: You have two cows. You kill one and rape the other one. You have two cows.
Milk Junkies: You have two cows.
Kusarihime: A girl with red eyes has you. She keeps eating your cows. You can't remember why.
Narcissu: You have two cows. They have a terminal illness, so they stole your car and went on a road trip to the beach.
Umineko: You have no more than 2 cows. I will repeat that in read. >>>/rs/You_have_no_more_than_2_cows.
Wind~A breath of heart: You have one cow. It's already butchered before you own it.
Sekien no Inganock: A cow MOO tries to MOO go upstairs because MOO a lamb kidnapped a MOO cow. Did I mention MOO? Because MOO
Muv Luv Alternative: All your cows become one cow and charge the wolves
Gekkou no Carnevale: No cow, you are the wolves
Cross Channel: One cow instinctively milks the other cows so it locks itself in the chickens roost.
Sumaga: The cow won't stay dead no matter how many times and ways it gets butchered.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

just go try something you haven't gave a chance before

don't bring any prejudices and try something like a real time strategy or the best genre of games, blobbers, especially GRIMWAH

33 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

although if you're playing league of legends...

are you saying LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

DEATH is not a statement, but an action

in other serious memes, I think I'm just going to split and get a part-time job instead

I think I'd be a lot happier getting about enough to survive in my own place and a little extra and working 3-4 days compared to what i'm feeling now even if everyone convinces themselves that the rat race is normal for humans to be going through. I really doubt we were meant to sit down and spend 40 hours a week in 5 of those days with minimal want to do anything otherwise. it's not like I'm even getting a lot of money for my time anyway, and it just seems so pointless to work your life away just to live slightly more comfortably on the few times you have free-time. it's extremely weird to me that this is treated as normal, but after 18+ months of it i know this isn't for me.

course, I am able to be in the position where I'm not paying an exceedingly higher rent, so that's something I'm lucky enough to have

Edited by Tryhard

10 minutes ago, Chen said:

there's a reason wageslave is a meme desu but i doubt being a neet without anything to do is any better

the ideal is working at home

well yeah i don't mean that i'm just going to give it up before I have like a 20-24 hour job to go to. that seems a lot more bearable, but the other part is that finding decent part-time jobs is difficult too. it's just society places some shame on you if you aren't a corporate shill for a majority of your weekly time as if you're meant to be thankful for the privilege of having a job.

although I don't really know if it would help, my work only lets so many people work at home and obviously there wasn't room by the time I joined BabyRage

Edited by Tryhard

I think working from home is legitimatelly one of the worst things someone can do. Being isolated from the world only makes you feel worse.

Are 30 hours a week jobs not a thing in Scotland? I think that might be a better option for you

I think working from home is legitimatelly one of the worst things someone can do. Being isolated from the world only makes you feel worse.

Are 30 hours a week jobs not a thing in Scotland? I think that might be a better option for you

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

I'm looking at 20-30 hours in general. I just primarily want it so that I can work 3-4 days a week instead of 5, which seems too constant.

I could even potentially ask my work to cut down so I'm only working 4 days but I'm really not liking working there anymore so that's partly why I want to leave lol.

aba1cca595.png

31dd77b1d2.png

7839138ed0.png

says the guy that buys games day 1 constantly to play them for twitch and youtube

and has got early copies of games before

i wish i could disable all shame from my brain too

Edited by Tryhard