• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need to beat F-Zero GX's AX Cup on Master. With the Blue Falcon. If the Emerald (Lul) cup kicked my ass, and the Diamond cup killed me, I fear what the AX cup will do to me and my sanity.

It'll probably make your sanity DIE.

In the Diamond cup, I had to resort to k.o.ing the racers to have extra lives, and to make the final race's results irrelevant. Since I'll do the AX cup on Master, and it has the AX racers, some of which are some of the best racers in GX... yeah, I'm gonna die. I invite you all to my funeral when it kills me.

In the Diamond cup, I had to resort to k.o.ing the racers to have extra lives, and to make the final race's results irrelevant. Since I'll do the AX cup on Master, and it has the AX racers, some of which are some of the best racers in GX... yeah, I'm gonna die. I invite you all to my funeral when it kills me.

Wait, the AX racers are who?

The racers From F-Zero AX, the arcade game released around the time GX came out. The are QQQ, Pheonix, Dai Goroh, Don Genie, Princia, and five other people who's names escape me at the moment.

In other words, the ones I can unlock in story mode. Gotcha.

I still need to beat F-Zero GX's AX Cup on Master. With the Blue Falcon. If the Emerald (Lul) cup kicked my ass, and the Diamond cup killed me, I fear what the AX cup will do to me and my sanity.

Kalas, Kalas, relax. The AX cup is the easiest cup, even on Master difficulty. Fun Fact: the Emerald Cup is my favorite because all of my favorite tracks are there

I only unlocked QQQ, Princia and Lily Flier. -CDI Link smirk-

Story mode is absurd on Very Hard. And yes, F-Zero is great.

If you think about it, Galeforce is REALLY impractical.

It becomes available when a unit is LEVEL 15 PROMOTED. You'll need to favor the fuck out of Sumia, Cordelia, etc. for it, which takes EXP away from some other units.