The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

she was still okay for me, I think... plus, she looks better with Fred's hair. <_< UNLIKE CHROM'S. Morgan looks best with Chrom's hair. :3 /biasbiasbias

so like, for fe12, is Rody a good choice for a cavalier? I dunno who should I use. MU is a pegasus knight.

She looks good with all hair colors. X3

Rody's great.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Persona has awesome music, is that better Ein?

No.

Go play RosenKreuzStilette and RosenKreuzStilette: Freudenstachel. They got amazing music.

Some tracks are cool. Most are forgettable.

so like, for fe12, is Rody a good choice for a cavalier? I dunno who should I use. MU is a pegasus knight.

Slightly inferior to Luke in every way, but that doesn't mean he's a bad unit.

They're pretty good units(well, except the horseman, he kinda sucks) and everyone who comes after them is terrible.

B-but what about Tomas

Edited by Constable Reggie

I'm normal yeah. Since we're going on about SMT and it's side series, I love the music in Strange Journey.

He's pretty decent, but there are better choices imo.

Edited by David the SecondWorld

Tomas is the best unit in FE1/3/11/12/BS.

But Norne is a magical girl with a bow.

I'm pretty sure she wins by default unless we count Athena who is two vomen in one.

Oh wait it was right. It's a lie because what kind of person plays a game only for the music (unless it's like Guitar Hero or something). You take that over the plot, the characters, the gameplay, the graphics, and the things you can do? Doesn't that seem like it's sad to you?

Oh wait it was right. It's a lie because what kind of person plays a game only for the music (unless it's like Guitar Hero or something). You take that over the plot, the characters, the gameplay, the graphics, and the things you can do? Doesn't that seem like it's sad to you?

But Persona 3/4 doesn't have good characters or plot.

It's a dating sim.

It does not seem sad to me in the slightest. I see no fault in playing a game for my own reasons that differ to everyone else's.

Edited by Doctor Who

He's a cavalier who joins with two other units(another cavalier and a horseman) after chapter 12.

They're pretty good units(well, except the horseman, he kinda sucks) and everyone who comes after them is terrible.

I just got to chapter 1. >_> and now it's time for animeeee.

ZM: I don't think I'd like Cynthia with Gaius hair.... but it's kinda limited on what colors she can have anyway ahahaha.

for Rody.. I sorta like him for some reason.. more reasonable than Luke in personality..... I just dunno who I should train now. u_u neeeervous. I mean it's my first play so I guess I'll go mess around crap.

after anime. meow.

and persona 4 is still fun, ein. D:

I just got to chapter 1. >_> and now it's time for animeeee.

ZM: I don't think I'd like Cynthia with Gaius hair.... but it's kinda limited on what colors she can have anyway ahahaha.

for Rody.. I sorta like him for some reason.. more reasonable than Luke in personality..... I just dunno who I should train now. u_u neeeervous. I mean it's my first play so I guess I'll go mess around crap.

Cynthia's so cute~

Luke just has better growths.

top tier material definitely

ikr

Later Sask.

you know

i really hated the P4 random encounter theme

I FACE OUT, I HOLD OUT, I MAKE YOUR EARS BLEEEEEED

ironically Mass Destruction is probably the only vocal track I like in the Persona games

but Holy Spear Knights from P2 was the best

Edited by PKLucas531