• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

How is being the reincarnation of someone mean you're the father of someone else? Soma obviously isn't the Dracula who birthed Alucard. He's Dracula, but still.

Hey Kalas who's your main party in FFXIII.

How is being the reincarnation of someone mean you're the father of someone else? Soma obviously isn't the Dracula who birthed Alucard. He's Dracula, but still.

Hey Kalas who's your main party in FFXIII.

I haven't played FFXIII in a while. >_> I'm thinking it's be something like Lighting, Vanille and Snow or Sazh.

Yeah, I believe I do. I know a few of them, and they're pretty friendly to me. It's definitely worth looking into.

You should. Never leave a Pokemon game without beating the E4 first, I reckon.

Night Darros. Good luck tomorrow.

For sure, having good friends is always nice, you'll want to surround yourself with friends, but keep the good ones close to your heart. Ans body I guess too.

Yeah the problem is I'm lazy and busy and I don't particularly have Pokemon urges as of late. too busy being bored with FE13 here

Thanks! I think I'll do okay.

It usually takes me around 40 hours to get through Pokemon. Actually keeping my Pokemon at the same level, looking for items, resetting for natures, etc. Actually, I really hate it when anyone shows their ingame team, only to have Pokemon on different levels like some joker. I also hate it when someone says 'Use this Pokemon over that Pokemon, it sucks'. Get out of here, telling me how to play. Anything works ingame.

I currently have 38:12 logged on my Emerald file, the one that I'm doing that draft on. No, it's not dead. I'm not a big fan of keeping Pokemon at the same level though. Sometimes I'll get a crappy Pokemon that I just have to drop off and stick in the box. I also like to play favoritism sometimes and have like a level 60 of one Pokemon while I kind of sort of ignore the others oops.

I understand when people are saying "use this Pokemon over that Pokemon" directly to you it can be annoying and that does suck pretty much and it likely means they're being a dickweed, but when they say it in general I have no problem with it. Rating things, be it Pokemon or FE Characters is to be in a certain context of playing the game in a certain way. When it comes down to it, you can play the game how you desire. I think people really tend to forget that when it comes to gaming discussion. The LTC discussion comes to mind. There's absolutely no good reason to hate on LTC playstyles or casual playstyles. Just let people play the damn games.

For sure, having good friends is always nice, you'll want to surround yourself with friends, but keep the good ones close to your heart. Ans body I guess too.

Yeah the problem is I'm lazy and busy and I don't particularly have Pokemon urges as of late. too busy being bored with FE13 here

Thanks! I think I'll do okay.

Yes, of course.

Haha, I can't wait for Pokemon X and Y to come out. I need more 3DS games, because if FE13's going to be the only thing I'll play, I'll get bored with it crazy fast, and I'm already starting to get bored with all the grinding. Of course I'll need the DLC, but holy wow, does grinding get boring after a while.

Alright, come back here and tell me how you did after all is said and done.

Later Cordy. Have a great day.

Haha, I can't wait for Pokemon X and Y to come out. I need more 3DS games, because if FE13's going to be the only thing I'll play, I'll get bored with it crazy fast, and I'm already starting to get bored with all the grinding. Of course I'll need the DLC, but holy wow, does grinding get boring after a while.

I don't think I'll get X or Y, at least not anytime soon. I have FE13, OoT, and Super Mario 3D, as well as Crush 3D, and I bought VVVVVV on the eShop. All good games. The DLC is fun, I like it's replayability. I still have to play FP3.

Alright, come back here and tell me how you did after all is said and done.

The test is next period. We're doing absolutely nothing in biology right now so I'm spending time on SF. I'm not too concerned for it, but I'm going in to study at lunch.

I don't think I'll get X or Y, at least not anytime soon. I have FE13, OoT, and Super Mario 3D, as well as Crush 3D, and I bought VVVVVV on the eShop. All good games. The DLC is fun, I like it's replayability. I still have to play FP3.

I'm kinda in the same boat - I've got too much stuff I want to get.