The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Huh, Project X Zone is awesome. At first I was all, neat, then I was all, eh, but after I played the demo I was all, wow this is fun and a totally fun and great way to learn about characters I have not heard of. Like Kurt and Riela, after a quick look up on GameFAQs they're from Valkyria Chronicles 3(what console is it for), they became my favorites/MVPs. When I get the full game I will give them all of the favoritism. I was confused when Kite and Blackrose were going on about being in the real world. I wanted Ryu to say, 'You guys are from a video game'. Meta humor. The boss of the demo was mostly naked and one of the playable units was all, 'Aren't you dead Ayame' but she was all, 'I'm not Ayame, I'm Aya-me'. Really. As if her lack of clothing wasn't dumb enough. She is the worst enemy ever.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Tron is in Marvel 3. But Capcom hates MegaMan anyway. Jacky Bryant should have been in Project X Zone, but OH WELL. I'm kind of surprised but at the same time not that Sonic isn't in. Lul.

I prefer the X/Zero/ZX games, to be honest. Zero 2 was the first MegaMan game I beat

Edited by EmeraldFox

Pretty sure Tron only got in for the now canceled MM Legends game. oh wells

Never played the ZX series myself. I hear they are redonculous.

All I see is 'Register a Product', but it wouldn't accept my friend code. :/

There should be a little pamphlet that says club nintendo crap all over it on the box of the game. In the back there is a code. Put it on the computer.

There should be a little pamphlet that says club nintendo crap all over it on the box of the game. In the back there is a code. Put it on the computer.

Slayer you're the best.

All I see is 'Register a Product', but it wouldn't accept my friend code. :/

Hahahaha. ZM, if you were a female I would say you're moe. But yeah, on the back of the console there is a number, that's the pin number, put that in.

Hahahaha. ZM, if you were a female I would say you're moe. But yeah, on the back of the console there is a number, that's the pin number, put that in.

Alright, it's in.

Moe? >_> Ai carumba, a lot of anime girls are moe.

EDIT: Moe MEANS cute, ZM, you stupid idiot. >_>

Edited by Zeem

That's illegal you know that are you trying to get me in trouble. Easier said than done. >_>

Heh. Babysit.

But I gave you the crown yesterday....

Oh yeah...

Everyone has a 3DS and I don't.

maxresdefault.jpg

Are we the sad people and you're the guy smiling at us or are we the guy smiling symbolizing our enjoyment of our 3DS's and you're the sad people.

Iunno.

:( I would(?) if I knew anyone who needed babysitting. Besides, I'm not good with children, I think.

It's easy to babysit. Just tell them to shut up and watch TV.

You think you passed?

I know I passed, 50 isn't hard to attain. The minimum mark I strive for is a 90 all the time, and I think I went above that.