The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

3. The characters. Supports gave them a little bit of insight, but other than that, the vast majority were pretty bland. Tate, unfortunately, could've used a bit more insight other than 'I <3 Klein, Shanna stop being annoying, and BIG SISTER JUNO'. But she did have a nice set of supports with Alan. Some supports, though, were pretty great, such as Igrene/Astol, all of Karel's, Garret/Gonzales, and a few others I can't think of. Still, this game had a pretty lame cast, despite it being one of the biggest out of all the FEs.

I certainly thought Idun could have used some more insight as to what her personality was like before FE6.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

And edgy, don't forget edgy.

I'm proud of my EO4 party, I feel like they can take on any boss with no probems or worries.

I certainly thought Idun could have used some more insight as to what her personality was like before FE6.

She was just like Tiki before being mind controlled.

Tiny and adorable.

And edgy, don't forget edgy.

I'm proud of my EO4 party, I feel like they can take on any boss with no probems or worries.

Ah yes. Forgot about the edges.

I think the only bosses that are any real trouble are the Hollow Queen, the fourth dragon, and the post game boss.

So yeah.... Have fun with the last two. >_>

Edited by Ein

She was just like Tiki before being mind controlled.

Tiny and adorable.

Idun, who pretty much resembles a female Sephiroth (especially when she's uncloaked), "tiny and adorable"? Yeah... Not buying it.

Besides, I was talking about personality. FE6 leaves absolutely no traces of it before becoming an artificial Earth Dragon/Divine Dragon hybrid.

Idun, who pretty much resembles a female Sephiroth (especially when she's uncloaked), "tiny and adorable"? Yeah... Not buying it.

Besides, I was talking about personality. FE6 leaves absolutely no traces of it before becoming an artificial Earth Dragon/Divine Dragon hybrid.

Roland spared her life because she was just a child when they encountered her.

Yeah, the Hollow Queen was annoying at first. What's the fourth dragon like? No one ever talks about it.

The fourth dragon is similar to the Elder Dragon. I still haven't been able to defeat it.

As for the post game super boss you can make it much easier to deal with the whole chemical puzzle. Otherwise it's pretty difficult and requires you using Geo Impact and killing it before it uses Ragnarok.

Edited by Ein

The fourth dragon is similar to the Elder Dragon. I still haven't been able to defeat it.

As for the post game super boss you can make it much easier to deal with the whole chemical puzzle. Otherwise it's pretty difficult and requires you using Geo Impact and killing it before it uses Ragnarok.

With a name like Ragnarok, I guess I can expect a Game Over if it's used, huh?

Roland spared her life because she was just a child when they encountered her.

You spelled "Hartmut" wrong. And I think you're taking Jahn's description of her appearance too literally. Especially considering the time span. Still doesn't give much personality insight.

With a name like Ragnarok, I guess I can expect a Game Over if it's used, huh?

yup

If you do the chemical mixture right it won't be able to use it and its attack, defenses, and hp will be lowered.

You spelled "Hartmut" wrong. And I think you're taking Jahn's description of her appearance too literally. Especially considering the time span. Still doesn't give much personality insight.

I dunno who Hartmut and Jahn are. :<

I dunno who Hartmut and Jahn are. :<

Hartmut was one of the Eight Generals from the time of the Scouring. Jahn is the keeper of the Dragon Temple, and the second to last boss in FE6.

Sigh, why do I read GameFAQs. I'm reading a topic about how it's bad that Super Mario 3D World doesn't have online. Yep.

Also it's raining hard and the thunder is super loud. Thunder clap, lightning flash

Sigh, why do I read GameFAQs. I'm reading a topic about how it's bad that Super Mario 3D World doesn't have online. Yep.

Also it's raining hard and the thunder is super loud. Thunder clap, lightning flash

It's degenerated so bad that I don't even register there anymore.

I like Owain/Kjelle teehee

Ew why that girl who has such a superior view on others...

Gimme. I don't care if it's summer, but lightning<3

Ew why that girl who has such a superior view on others...

Gimme. I don't care if it's summer, but lightning<3

Kjelle is too cute to be alone. Also, Owain/Kjelle is a cute support.

By the way it's still spring, summer isn't until next week. I kind of prefer thunder anyway. CRACKA BOOM

Do you know what's weird?

Noire and Nah don't support, and they don't have a Hot Springs conversation, I don't think.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Must be an oversight. But it's odd since everyone else who doesn't support with a specific character can talk to them at the Hot Springs. :/