The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

waitwaitwait I think I got lost with what you're asking for/about too. Give counter to Severa 8D? lololol inb4someone.

And oh god why did you even have to bother listing Cordelia, ZM? >_>

Counter suxxorz.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

And her mom would abuse her.

That's Tharja.

Anna would think her mother cared more about wealth than her family and then all of feels during their mother and daughter supports.

No one needs Counter when no enemy can hit them, anyway. It's a waste of a skill space.

And oh god why did you even have to bother listing Cordelia, ZM? >_>

Because I wanted to piss off all of Chrom's fangirls. That's right, Cordy, I'm out to get you. Roar.

@Ein: Tharja said that even if her future self never loved Noire, her present self always would.

...But she wouldn't say it often. Or ever again.

Edited by Zeem

Anna too. She would have a daughter that looks just like her and she's named Anna.

She's a troubadour and doesn't care for wealth.

The most generous person in the army.

You know, I think it's pretty cheap when making a fan-made child character, to just make their personality the opposite of their parent.

@Ein: Tharja said that even if her future self never loved Noire, her present self always would.

...But she wouldn't say it often. Or ever again.

nah

I'm still not sure about Other Tharja. I wanna believe she loved Noire but who knows.

And Tharja is just being tsun.

You know, I think it's pretty cheap when making a fan-made child character, to just make their personality the opposite of their parent.

I never said I was creative.

Edited by Ein

waitwaitwait I think I got lost with what you're asking for/about too. Give counter to Severa 8D? lololol inb4someone.

I was asking who should be in my newimproved squad. Butbut why Counter? Axefaire? *sob sob*

No one needs Counter when no enemy can hit them, anyway. It's a waste of a skill space.

Because I wanted to piss off all of Chrom's fangirls. That's right, Cordy, I'm out to get you. Roar.

Well, maybe if you're playing a higher difficulty? >_>

And die. DIE ZM. YOU KNOW WHAT... um... I don't know. -ships Cynthia/Owain forever- I should go to Coney Island beach and then go write "Cynthia & Owain 4ever" and then a "Take that, ZM." on the sand. >(

I was asking who should be in my newimproved squad. Butbut why Counter? Axefaire? *sob sob*

Most of the children. :D And well... if Severa is using Axe more, sure, I guess. I ended up having her use Swords more, but I might turn her into another flier.

Most of the children. :D And well... if Severa is using Axe more, sure, I guess. I ended up having her use Swords more, but I might turn her into another flier.

Even then I'd be hard pressed to justify passing Counter down to a daughter. I'd rather pass down Rally Strength or HP +5 or even Gamble or Despoil.

And die. DIE ZM. YOU KNOW WHAT... um... I don't know. -ships Cynthia/Owain forever- I should go to Coney Island beach and then go write "Cynthia & Owain 4ever" and then a "Take that, ZM." on the sand. >(

Maybe.

04-angry_baby.jpg

That baby scares me, ZM. Thanks for reinforcing my thought of 'no kids ever'.

Cynthia & Owain were here "4 ever"

Also, I say... use Noire and uh... get her ALL the skills! I dunno what you plan on for her final class, Emerald?

Edited by Teddy Bear

GET AWAY FROM ME, CREEPY BABIES. I WILL POKE YOU IN THE EYE.

It's just Shirley, what are you afraid of?

And god damn it I thought this was a no waifu-wars zone.

I know, right. I mean, I just poke repeatedly and threaten to go to the beach to write shipping names on the sand and stuff.

I'm sorry? I blame Chrom.

Edited by Teddy Bear

It's just Shirley, what are you afraid of?

And god damn it I thought this was a no waifu-wars zone.

Uhh, didn't want to get caught in the crossfire that was a-brewin'.

But I don't care much for the children outside of Kjelle, Laurent, Nah, Noire, and Owain. I should turn everyone into Generals. Uh, if they can be one. General Lucina would like to battle. General Cynthia blew herself up by playing pyrotechnition. General Laurent is reading a book. General Kjelle has abs of steel. General Morgan is obssesed with her father. General Noire can't keep her alter ego in check blood and thunder. etc.

I know, right. I mean, I just poke repeatedly and threaten to go to the beach to write shipping names on the sand and stuff.

I'm sorry? I blame Chrom.

See Levant, completely harmless.

Why is that?

Uhh, didn't want to get caught in the crossfire that was a-brewin'.

So it wasn't Shirley that you were afraid of, but rather what she was a part of.

Edited by David the SecondWorld

But I don't care much for the children outside of Kjelle, Laurent, Nah, Noire, and Owain. I should turn everyone into Generals. Uh, if they can be one. General Lucina would like to battle. General Cynthia blew herself up by playing pyrotechnition. General Laurent is reading a book. General Kjelle has abs of steel. General Morgan is obssesed with her father. General Noire can't keep her alter ego in check blood and thunder. etc.

As in DIE? :/

Bolded and ZM's response: ahaahahahahaha. I thought of Cynthia/Owain's supports ahahahahahaha.

But well... Generals are sooooooooo slow.... and I don't think Nah can be a general with Lon'qu as father, but I'm not sure.

See Levant, completely harmless.

Why is that?

Yes yes.

Because we were discussing Chrom's wife candidates that would make more "sense" than Olivia.

Edited by Teddy Bear

Oh! Uh... Maybe Maribelle and The Vaike.

Maybe, I do care about Maribelle. But she's untrained and level 4.

ZM: Ye-No-May- Iunno.

And yeah, I'll have Noire end up as a General because why not. Also lul wow Noire is ultra skinny, poor thing needs to eat. Also meek Noire > blood and thunder