• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I said one of the hardest, Inigo ties with Yarne there.

I guess. I just don't like the mass ranged attack spam when you don't have much in the way of good 2 range unless you're a mage or archer.

Lunatic mode is also boring. =/

Why do you say it's boring.

If you manage to finish it under an effeciency/LTC standard it would give you a sense of accomplishment rather than grinding through it, or Avatar-trivializing it with +Def and Nosferatanking/Galefarce

Not really. Lunatic+ would be boring.

Why.

If you manage to finish it under an effeciency/LTC standard it would give you a sense of accomplishment rather than grinding through it, or Avatar-trivializing it with +Def and Nosferatanking/Galefarce

Why.

But... Putting up with character select forcing and having to play the way Lunatic mode demands I play to make it bearable is no fun.

Because Lunatic+ is way too luck based.

What character-select forced units, Chrom? Chrom's kind of good.

I can see it being rather frustrating instead of fun.

Uh, you're getting the wrong idea. Lunatic mode would force me to use the good units over my favorites to make it bearable (also, "Frederick Emblem" ring any bells?).

MKS

Just stop already. You can still play however you want after chapter 3.

Like my god man. If you hate the mode so much you should at least know how to trivilize it.

Uh, you're getting the wrong idea. Lunatic mode would force me to use the good units over my favorites to make it bearable (also, "Frederick Emblem" ring any bells?).

But why are you using crappy characters then. It's not like Frederick lasts that much after a few chapters.

Reset after reset after reset...

Then don't reset.

8(

Why.

Don't you have to find that playstyle interesting/appealing in the first place for something like that to matter? Not everyone cares for efficiency, Soul, and so what if Richard hates Lunatic? Does it hurt you somehow? Does it crumble your pride? Honestly.

I had this weird dream that combined elements from Pokemon, Mario, Etrian Odyssey and Scooby Doo.

I had this weird dream that combined elements from Pokemon, Mario, Etrian Odyssey and Scooby Doo.

That's an interesting dream.

Don't you have to find that playstyle interesting/appealing in the first place for something like that to matter?

It's probably alot better than barrel rolling through the game because of grinding which would take away the point of a harder difficulty, you know. 8P

Not everyone cares for efficiency, Soul, and so what if Richard hates Lunatic? Does it hurt you somehow? Does it crumble your pride? Honestly.

Don't be dumb Coney, I never imposed anything on anyone. I'm just asking because he asked why would one consider playing these modes when they're stupidly hard.

It's probably alot better than barrel rolling through the game because of grinding which would take away the point of a harder difficulty, you know. 8P

But that doesn't even matter to someone like Richard, which is kind of obvious.

Don't be dumb Coney, I never imposed anything on anyone. I'm just asking because he asked why would one consider playing these modes when they're stupidly hard.

You kind of did with what I bolded. Another reason why people play dumbhard modes is so they can say they beat it, even if they made it easier on themselves.

Emerald already stated it, but efficiency and LTC drivel don't matter to me at all - you oughta have realized that by now.