• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. Make sure he has an elixir and vulnerary on hand. What's your Avatar's asset and flaw?

He has a vulnerary. Sully has the elixir, but she's in a spot where he can take it.

For my avatar on this playthrough.

Asset: Speed

Flaw: HP

Making HP a flaw was probably a bad idea.

Also, how do I keep all my other units out of enemy range?

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

I wonder who's gonna get stabbed.

I wonder who as well.

He has a vulnerary. Sully has the elixir, but she's in a spot where he can take it.

HP is the worst flaw. >_>

It's a pretty bad idea, yeah. You really don't want to make HP (out of all his stats, namely Skill, Luck and Res) his flaw. For Lunatic, it's recommendable to make him +Def (preferably -Luck because he gets 50% growths across the board, mostly). +Spd isn't bad, it's just that you really want to soldify his durability, and he'll eventually start doubling with a Chrom support.

Avatar's not gonna be seeing much action in Chapter 2, especially at the beginning.

At the beginning of the chapter at the starting position, there should be enough room for everyone except Frederick and whoever's paired up with him (best choices are Sully, Stahl, and the Avatar) to hide in. But make sure someone's not paired up so they can pair up with Miriel next turn.

What you want to do is equip Fred with the bronze sword and have him move to a specific spot (The spot is a particular position to make sure the bandit at the left can reach him. If not, it's curtains.)

Does Quick Burn and Slow Burn stack. I have them both on Nowi.

Oh, and Yarne get.

They do.

I have finally beaten chapter 1 on Lunatic mode.

How many tries did it take you? Either way, at least it's a change from the Game Overs you got in the demo.

Also, how do I keep all my other units out of enemy range?

Bold: That it was. My preferred flaw is Skill for whatever reason.

Edited by Levant Fortner

This is the tale of me, a Grandmaster who's going to reclass into a sniper soon...with horrible speed.

SRvnj4t.jpg

Take a gander, friends! I know, my speed is awful. And my skin isn't brown, and I don't have glasses! What injustice is this?! *sighs* Anyway...

iHNpdaw.jpg

7HoUMHH.jpg

InlF26K.jpg

xQW0ol6.jpg

WAAAAH WHICH ONE?!

Edited by Zeem

Wow ZM you sure do get around. Nowi because she's adorable. But out of them, Noire 'cause she's cute when she isn't all blood and thunder. Olivia is cute too even though she's ironic.

By the way, ZM, dawg, I just use my imagination and boom, my Avatar looks like me. Imagination is one helluva drug bro.

Cynthia, because more speed is always nice.

Also, I beat chapter 2 on lunatic mode, a.k.a. the Adventures of Frederick and his sidekick, Doga.

Hmm, that's what I'm probably gonna do, actually.

And nice job. The game gets easier from there.

Wow ZM you sure do get around. Nowi because she's adorable. But out of them, Noire 'cause she's cute when she isn't all blood and thunder. Olivia is cute too even though she's ironic.

By the way, ZM, dawg, I just use my imagination and boom, my Avatar looks like me. Imagination is one helluva drug bro.

Is Nowi like a default ship for me? XD Maybe Noire. I dunno about Olivia. I just supported her because why not.

The avatar there is my default avatar, since he has my facial features and hair color down. I just wish there was more customization.

This one time I was playing Banjo-Kazooie, I was in Click-Clock Wood summer season. I was climbing the tree just to see what was up there, and I got bored. So I decided to climb down, only that would be annoying so I jumped into the lake, but I forgot that the lake was dried up during the summer and I died. LOST ALL OF MY MUSIC NOTES NOT EVEN 100

Banjo-Kazooie isn't as fun as before anyway.