• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, what should Owain's next class be. Lul, I forgot Fredrick passes down Knight.

"Swirdhand, down, you're making a mess"

"Owain, why do you insist on making me a pie every night?"

"Well, you're terrible at cooking and pies are the only things I know how to ma-DOWN SWORDHAND NOOOOO"

The pie hit Kjelle in the face

GBA one, Slayer. It rocks so far.

:o I hear that one doesn't limit somehings that the DS does, but the DS has cutscenes. Awesome ones at that. I'd suggest you watch them as you progress through the game.

Edited by SlayerX

Finally finished that lab... but its the shitiest one i have ever done :<... Barely a discussion/conclusion >_> What i get for procrastinating.

Well, I just tried Priam's map again and I lost Noire, Brady, Donnel and Panne. -resets- Sucks too, Merchant Annas popped up with good stuff.

Poor Slayer. Sorry Emerald. Better luck next time.

:o I hear that one doesn't limit somehings that the DS does, but the DS has cutscenes. Awesome ones at that. I'd suggest you watch them as you progress through the game.

Bosses are easier in the GBA version, too.

Ohlul. I like him already, he sounds cool. Demon Souls?

In other news, I like War Cleric Miriel. Although iunno what she should be now.

Ohlul. I like him already, he sounds cool. Demon Souls?

In other news, I like War Cleric Miriel. Although iunno what she should be now.

Dark Souls. Demon's Souls has Garl and he wears heavy armor and wields a big mace as well as a really nice shield.

Well she keeps her hat so any class would be nice for her. Hm.... Maybe Sorcerer for Tomebreaker? I don't think the Dark Knight's Lifetaker will be all that useful if you already have Renewal.

Dark Souls. Demon's Souls has Garl and he wears heavy armor and wields a big mace as well as a really nice shield.

Well she keeps her hat so any class would be nice for her. Hm.... Maybe Sorcerer for Tomebreaker? I don't think the Dark Knight's Lifetaker will be all that useful if you already have Renewal.

Oh, I see. I get the two games mixed up, but he sounds cool too.

The funny thing is that she was a Sorcerer and Dark Knight before I made her a War Cleric, so she already has both Tomebreaker and Lifetaker. I was going on about what her final class should be, between War Cleric and Sage really. Sage because tomes, higher magic cap which means magic nuke and bigger heals. War Cleric for more defense, axes(mainly Armads/Helswath for defense hnng). Now I know Sorcerer has more defense than both, but they can't use staves either. Actually the defense thing doesn't matter since she'll always be with my Avatar for that +10 defense bonus anyway, but still. Miriel has insane range with Physic, Ward and Rescue staves thanks to her magic as both a Sage and War Cleric.

Ohhhhhh. Final class.

Well she has access to the Bolt Axe and other nice high level axes as a War Cleric.

Unless you really want dat damage and forged Celica's Gales and other power tomes of some kind.

Exactly that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwBklfxrpds

Fuck dolls.

lilmissmarshmallow.png
23466182m.jpg
27935836.jpg
You wouldn't say that for Lil' Miss Marshmallow.

Rydia. *blushes*

ff4cgrydiaxm2.png

Here you go.

Gooooood point. And her learning fire magic as a kid. ;n;

Which was hard for her to go through to learn. Since YOU the player destroyed her village and that it reminds her of that incident.

FE characters are meant for fanservice, after all.

qft

Fanservice is for chumps. :/

Here Soul:

V6zeRpK.jpg

This ones cute. *Saves*

OKAY

IT IS WAY TOO FUCKING HOT AND IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE SO. and so I like abusing the AC stuff.

I know. -.-
Without an AC blowing my direction, I'll get cooked.

Close to where PAX Prime will be held in a couple of months (Seattle).

Really...?
At the kingdome?

Well, I just tried Priam's map again and I lost Noire, Brady, Donnel and Panne. -resets-

Never knew who Priam was. He never was anywhere in the main story and that he looks like a Generic Monk.

Funny thing about Rally...

I never knew they stacked until recently. That's how little I used them (I might consider it for Apotheosis).

(I'm pretty bad at Fire Emblem...;o)

The boosts don't stack more than once. So, with all boosts stacked, it is really only +10 in each unless you add in Tonics, Supports, +skills, and Olivia's Dance.

Oh hey, page 1700.

But yeah, I've never bothered with the rallies myself.

:newyears: Happy 1700th page. :newyears:

Well she keeps her hat so any class would be nice for her.

Her hat somewhat makes her look like a Dark Mage in Final Fantasy.

Ohhhhhh. Final class.

Well she has access to the Bolt Axe and other nice high level axes as a War Cleric.

Unless you really want dat damage and forged Celica's Gales and other power tomes of some kind.

Slapping on Mag+2 and All Stats+2 to make them do enough damage to even Falcoknights in Apotheosis with Aegis+. Even after perfect blocking.

Edited by 綾波

Really...?
At the kingdome?
Eh. A bit more south than that. I'm a short drive away. Sadly I can't afford to live that close to downtown in general.

The boosts don't stack more than once. So, with all boosts stacked, it is really only +10 in each unless you add in Tonics, Supports, +skills, and Olivia's Dance.

Yeah...I thought the Rallies had a priority (i.e. stronger Rally bonuses overwrote weaker ones).

Guess it's better late than never for working on a Rallybot though.

Edit: Failed at BBCode.

Edited by Interest

You removed a certain image I see....

9znr.png
It was this one...=]

016_zpsbbe75c92.jpg

Was meanting to put in this one.

But FF getting into leotards...that is true. Just wanted to point that out.

Edited by 綾波