Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

EXPotential Growth.

And Berserkers are shirtless. Big deal.

Give it up, willya? You're not going to break me, so you might as well quit while you're behind.

Give it up, willya? You're not going to break me, so you might as well quit while you're behind.

Just sayain, dude. I'm not a huge fan of berserkers myself, but Axefaire's pretty nifty.

...Unless, you have other suggestions in mind.

I like how they work so well together. They each provide the other with the stats they want.

But Cynthia always takes the lead.

Cynthia gives Gerome the SPD and RES he wants, and Gerome gives Cynthia the STR and DEF she wants. It's a really good match.

Pshaw. Cynthia always gets gold in all my files.

Just sayain, dude. I'm not a huge fan of berserkers myself, but Axefaire's pretty nifty.

...Unless, you have other suggestions in mind.

Personally, I generally find it hard to care about passing down male exclusive skills to daughters because most of them are either boring or on a class that I don't like OR not even worth passing down.

Personally, I generally find it hard to care about passing down male exclusive skills to daughters because most of them are either boring or on a class that I don't like OR not even worth passing down.

I 'unno. Rally Strength is pretty neat.

Also, it's not that Berserkers are shirtless (that's been the case since FE5, i assume?), but the fact that compared to Berserkers in previous games, Awakening's Berserkers just look hideous.

Slowbro>Slowking

But how? Slowking is just retooled to take special hits. Pokemon

So my Avatar is running around with Ragnell and Armads both still at 25 uses. +5 defense

Edited by EmeraldFox

Also, it's not that Berserkers are shirtless (that's been the case since FE5, i assume?), but the fact that compared to Berserkers in previous games, Awakening's Berserkers just look hideous.

True. But eh. I don't really care for character models. >_>

True. But eh. I don't really care for character models. >_>

I just find that to combine with crappy skills for making me want to stay as far away as possible from them. <_<

I just find that to combine with crappy skills for making me want to stay as far away as possible from them. <_<

just stop

please

just stop

We get it.

WE GET IT