Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

My profile huh... I don't think so...

Your friend?

Oh... I thought you mentioned something about it.

Yes. Well, he's not on these forums but he lives in Mexico. Er, I don't remember much.

And do you know the answer to my question in that one question thread in the FE13 board? D:

Here Cordy: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=29684&p=2467714

Sorry Jprebs. >_> You're on my friend list, but apparently, I'm not on yours.

ahahahahahahahaha nice too. and funny.

And I gotta agree with Ein's post that followed. >_> Which sort of makes me into a hypocrite. Sort of.

ahahahahahahahaha nice too. and funny.

And I gotta agree with Ein's post that followed. >_> Which sort of makes me into a hypocrite. Sort of.

Your Inigo love will not go unpunished.

Oh... I thought you mentioned something about it.

Yes. Well, he's not on these forums but he lives in Mexico. Er, I don't remember much.

And do you know the answer to my question in that one question thread in the FE13 board? D:

Yes I have. Not like, outright state it, but I have...

Well, I guess no matter where in México it's still closer to me than you I guess. XD

Hm, I'll check it out...

So I woke up from a nap, I had a weird dream. In the dream I was reading a Gerome x Morgan x Minerva comic thing. So many flower petals. Minerva's face was kind of derpy, as derpy as a wyvern's face coud get anyway. Gerome was shirtless at some point and Morgan just sat there, asking me questions.

That's the last time I lay down with my 3DS open on Gerome's promotion screen. Actually I promoted him while I was half asleep.

I can marry kids if I want. Because they're my age.

I'm not in my 20s like you guys are. :P

feh

Tharja is 16 years old or something stupid like that.

Sorry Shirley, that's one question I can't asnwer...

So I woke up from a nap, I had a weird dream. In the dream I was reading a Gerome x Morgan x Minerva comic thing. So many flower petals. Minerva's face was kind of derpy, as derpy as a wyvern's face coud get anyway. Gerome was shirtless at some point and Morgan just sat there, asking me questions.

That's the last time I lay down with my 3DS open on Gerome's promotion screen. Actually I promoted him while I was half asleep.

Still not as weird as mine. You have much to learn young grasshopper...

Yes I have. Not like, outright state it, but I have...

Well, I guess no matter where in México it's still closer to me than you I guess. XD

Hm, I'll check it out...

Yes... well, I don't know the general area anyway because that country is pretty big too.

Yes it is, LOL. I only know two cities, or maybe three, because of my friend (who was my ex).

Darn, you don't know either. :< I was having some challenge with that stupid team... It's been a while too, especially since I usually just kill StreetPass teams with like only one unit (paired up).

hahahahahaha wow.... I sort of envy you and other people who can have such vivid dreams about FE13 or just... vivid dreams in general. >_< Dreams are much better than reality... sigh.

feh

Tharja is 16 years old or something stupid like that.

Whatever her actual age is, I think marrying any of the characters as myself is pretty wrong. I don't know if I should even count Chrom's post-timeskip age considering he's married already.

Edited by Shirley

I once fall asleep with my NDS open while Playing Pokemon White and I have no dream at all.

The dream is a lie

Yes... well, I don't know the general area anyway because that country is pretty big too.

Yes it is, LOL. I only know two cities, or maybe three, because of my friend (who was my ex).

hahahahahaha wow.... I sort of envy you and other people who can have such vivid dreams about FE13 or just... vivid dreams in general. >_< Dreams are much better than reality... sigh.

Well, like I said before, it's easy once you know the correct hint. My state is unique in a certain thing after all... it's the only one in the PST.

Oh, well, guess I'll never know then. lol

Better than reality? Well, I'd certainly not want mine to be my reality, even if I enjoy them...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, like I said before, it's easy once you know the correct hint. My state is unique in a certain thing after all... it's the only one in the PST.

Oh, well, guess I'll never know then. lol

Better than reality? Well, I'd certainly not want mine to be my reality, even if I enjoy them...

Did you mention the hint in the FE4 thread before I joined there?

Nooooope. I think he might be in some city like... Mexico City or Monterrey or however you spell it. Don't tell me those cities are pretty damn apart because then I have no clue now.

Well, I guess I mean more as an escape....

And ZM, I didn't mean I want to have rated M dreams.

-pokes Ein- PENGUIN.

Edited by Shirley

oh

Actually...it wasn't even that bad.

But...I hate Lyn.

I'm not tsundere toward her. I'm not.

@Cordy: The conversation of dreams of FE reminded me, okay.

Edited by Zeem

Did you mention the hint in the FE4 thread before I joined there?

Nooooope. I think he might be in some city like... Mexico City or Monterrey or however you spell it. Don't tell me those cities are pretty damn apart because then I have no clue now.

Well, I guess I mean more as an escape....

I've now said it here too...

Well, they're apart alright... and apart from me too...

I suppose... though it's not really a good escapism since dreams always end...