• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, I just unlocked the Lover's Temple stage in SWC... it was kinda hilarious how everybody was so riled up by a simple flower... XD

OMG Nagamasa knows Okuni is the Grim Reaper...! No wonder he'll soon die at Odani, he discovered it and now he was silenced...! Wait a minute...

Sounds fanfic-y. Sucks that I can't even find Samurai Warriors Chronicles.

Sounds fanfic-y. Sucks that I can't even find Samurai Warriors Chronicles.

Try Amazon, that's where I bought my copy.

Well, most of the extra stages have made-up plots. Only like, 2-3 of them don't. Still... well, just let me tell you this, that flower was one of those "Have it in your possession with your significant other and your love will be eternal", so hilarity ensues. XD

That said, the default characters for that stage is the MainCharacter, Okuni, Nagamasa, and Oichi. So guess which couple won at getting the flower... just guess...

Try Amazon, that's where I bought my copy.

Well, most of the extra stages have made-up plots. Only like, 2-3 of them don't. Still... well, just let me tell you this, that flower was one of those "Have it in your possession with your significant other and your love will be eternal", so hilarity ensues. XD

That said, the default characters for that stage is the MainCharacter, Okuni, Nagamasa, and Oichi. So guess which couple won at getting the flower... just guess...

I see I see.

Nagamasa and Oichi totally got the flower and history was rewritten.

I see I see.

Nagamasa and Oichi totally got the flower and history was rewritten.

lolno, Nagamasa tripped and crushed the flower. Then they go for another typical "We need no flower to love each other forever" and that sort of stuff. And that's where Nagamasa brings up the "It's not time yet for her to take us" when they notice Okuni is gone form the scene. I tell you man, he knows more than meets the eye... probably knows what happens to him in SW3XL in Okuni's story mode...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

lolno, Nagamasa tripped and crushed the flower. Then they go for another typical "We need no flower to love each other forever" and that sort of stuff. And that's where Nagamasa brings up the "It's not time yet for her to take us" when they notice Okuni is gone form the scene. I tell you man, he knows more than meets the eye... probably knows what happens to him in SW3XL in Okuni's story mode...

Dohoho, as sappy as ever. And why does Nagamasa have to die everywhere.

There's a picture of the 2004 Russian school hostage hold-up in the arcade Mario Kart's game data.

If that's not fucked up and creepy, I don't know what is. I literally cried, man. I read about the event earlier on, and it was horrifying to read. The pictures didn't help matters.

Edited by Zeem

There's a picture of the 2004 Russian school hostage hold-up in the arcade Mario Kart's game data.

If that's not fucked up and creepy, I don't know what is. I literally cried, man. I read about the event earlier on, and it was horrifying to read. The pictures didn't help matters.

That just made me go "wtf, why"

I frequent r/wtf and have ventured to the most horrifying subreddits imaginable. There's definitely worse.

That just made me go "wtf, why"

I frequent r/wtf and have ventured to the most horrifying subreddits imaginable. There's definitely worse.

There's probably worse, but...why the Beslan School Hostage? Why?

Did you know that Vivian and Birdo are men and reffered to as such in Japan while in the U.S. and possibly everywhere else they are women and reffered to as such? Did you also know that you would get called an ignorant fanboy for saying Vivian and Birdo are female despite knowing that they are both male in Japan? Oh, and Petey Pirhana is a girl in some places.

Yep.