• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why Twitch recognizes all these games that aren't too well known...how odd

On another note, I'm not sure why this is a thing but...I'm glad it is.

[spoiler=Contains Phoenix Wright]

Edited by Interest

So Gerome/Morgan is a thing now. Gerome is super serious looking and Morgan is a cartoon character.

Wow why don't I feel like posting anywhere.

Laurent and Nah were just sitting in their tent, as content as they could be. Nah was eating a pie with corn in it, and Laurent was writing a book. A Risen wandered in, like it owned the place. Nah paid it no mind, and Laurent was looking for something. "Give me hence as I put on my robe and wizard hat" he said as he powered up from his Ignis skill. And *KA-BLOOIE* he incinerated the Risen with a magiced lava blast from his Bloganone tome. Nah begane to roast a steak over the Risen's burning corpse, or lack of one. "Excellent data", said Laurent as he continued writing.

Laurent and Nah had steak pie for dinner.

Project X? It's a 3DS game that's kinda like FE, but with random characters. Capcom didn't make it, but instead they threw Mega Man X and Zero in there because lol.

Sounds fun.

Laurent and Nah were just sitting in their tent, as content as they could be. Nah was eating a pie with corn in it, and Laurent was writing a book. A Risen wandered in, like it owned the place. Nah paid it no mind, and Laurent was looking for something. "Give me hence as I put on my robe and wizard hat" he said as he powered up from his Ignis skill. And *KA-BLOOIE* he incinerated the Risen with a magiced lava blast from his Bloganone tome. Nah begane to roast a steak over the Risen's burning corpse, or lack of one. "Excellent data", said Laurent as he continued writing.

Laurent and Nah had steak pie for dinner.

bravo

So Tiltyu got 8 magic through level ups, 5 through promotion, and 5 with a magic ring.

So she has 28 magic.

Also, which kid could use the Paragon item the most?