• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

You can one or two hand any weapon.

With one hand your left hand is free so you defend with your shield and so on but with two handing the strength requirement for wielding a weapon is lowered slightly. Also, you deal slightly more damage but you can't defend attacks very well.

And there are a bunch of weapons.

Daggers, swords, greatswords, ultra greatsword, curved swords, great curved swords, katanas, rapiers, spears, halberds, axes, hammers, great hammers, bows, crossbows, fist weapons, whips, and even shields can be used as weapons.

You also have pyromancy, sorcery, and miracles and your disposable.

There's quite a bit of variety of weapon types but many weapons have the same move sets and the magics can be kinda boring in my opinion.

wha I forgot about the great axes and great bows.

Edited by Ein

I see I see, awesome. Which weapons require the most strength? 'Cause Halberd/Shield/Defensive build-Knight sounds hilariously awesome to me.

I kind of want to play Dark/Demon Souls now, lul. Maybe I oughta try harder at job hunting.

I see I see, awesome. Which weapons require the most strength? 'Cause Halberd/Shield/Defensive build-Knight sounds hilariously awesome to me.

I kind of want to play Dark/Demon Souls now, lul. Maybe I oughta try harder at job hunting.

The heavier weapons require more strength and certain weapons require quite a bit. Like the Black Knight Halberd. It requires 32 strength and 18 dexterity to one hand and 24 strength minimum to two hand I believe and you always have to meet the dexterity requirement. I just meet the requirements to one hand any weapon I want to use since I hate how the game always tells you to two hand the weapon to use a weapon if you can.

but yeah

The game tells you how heavy anything is anyway.

Edited by Ein

The heavier weapons require more strength and certain weapons require quite a bit. Like the Black Knight Halberd. It requires 32 strength and 18 dexterity to one hand and 24 strength minimum to two hand I believe and you always have to meet the dexterity requirement. I just meet the requirements to one hand any weapon I want to use since I hate how the game always tells you to two hand the weapon to use a weapon if you can.

but yeah

The game tells you how heavy anything is anyway.

I see. But Ultra Greatswords are usually the heaviest, right? Sounds like it. This is sounding more and more awesome really, how do Miracles work? Are they pretty much holy magic.

I see. But Ultra Greatswords are usually the heaviest, right? Sounds like it. This is sounding more and more awesome really, how do Miracles work? Are they pretty much holy magic.

Ulty greatswords are pretty heavy but the heaviest weapon in the game is 28 units and it's a great hammer. Not really worth using that thing to be perfectly honest....

Although some of these super heavy weapons require a ridiculous amount of strength to one hand that for these many just opt to meet the two handing requirement.

As for Miracles they are holy magic as they scale off of your Faith stat and you have to have a certain amount of Faith points to use Miracles as well as some Talismans that you need to even use them.

Usually they are support magic like healing miracles and more as well as some offensive magic like lightning spears that are slow to use but powerful. They also have two miracles to buff your weapon. Most Faith builds just opt to use Wrath of the Gods which and a buff or two.

Edited by Ein

Aya tell him that he should REALLY be editing his videos if he's going to do an LP of his first time playing through a game. A whole 10 minutes of attempting to fight a boss...it's just not presentable. The save states really irk me too, but that's just a peeve.

Ok.
But it isn't bad.

So what has been up for everyone here?

wtf thread, why do I start the new page when I'm gonna disappear anyway. :<

Nothing. much.
Mostly was talking about Gen pairings and using spotpass characters, like Sophia.

y3rs.jpg

FFCC. (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles) :D

Lex/Tiltyu

Noish/Aira

Holyn/Fury

Levin/Sylvia

Azel/Aideen

Fin/Lachesis

Dew/Briggid

Lana, see ya.

I am not bringing you all the way back down to the other castle.

Just... no.

Good, but I'd pair Briggid with Holyn since Patty will inherit great Str and will get the Luna skill.
Want to remind you that Luna is broken in this game. It ignores avoid and saws your defenses completely.

Ulster > Larcei

Plus he's a bro.

Oh, and use Patty.

Yes, make Lana talk to her brother. Bonuses aren't that good, though.

The only thing he has advantage over Larcei is Def.

Heya, Eric.

True.

CHAPTER 7'S A PAIN IN THE ASS

OH, AND DON'T GIVE SHANAN THE BALMUNG

HE'S AN ASS

NOPE I'M DOING MY OWN THING

Right.
With the Holyn+Ayra pairing, Larcei can have it!
Although, Shanan is hot and he can have my Balmung. ^~^

Eep, did Emerald already leave? xD Someone tell him to like, PM me or something. I'm gonna be heading off then. Night people.

Night.

kill shanan and lakche gets it with proper dad

but lakche sucks shanan ftw

Shanan always gets my Balmung.

No one.

Gen II pairings are useless.

No way.
Love Crits/50+kills, Killer/Slayer weapons and Crit skill are the only ways that you can critical in that game.

Edited by 綾波

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not even considering abusing this boss for levels for Patty.

No clue what you're talking about.

Why Interest?

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not even considering abusing this boss for levels for Patty.

No clue what you're talking about.

Patty's good. :<

For anyone who didn't know (as in pretty much everyone except like one person), I work a nightly newspaper route. It's usually nice and all but I recently put in a notice to "resign" (it's a month notice in this industry) in order to open up time for day jobs and...other things.

Third day into this last month and I, without any sort of alert whatsoever (office got no alert from the 40-something customers in the specific area), go through my usual routine only to end up being unable to deliver a good 20% of my newspapers because of construction work blocking off many, many houses inside of a mobile park. Sorting out the issue and finding out what to do took nearly an hour and it sucked.

(Edit: For the record I work another job but this newspaper delivery is my primary, 7-day a week job)

Edited by Interest

Yeah.

Could've been worse.

Also Tinny, you don't run into a fucking myrmidon and attack, you attack from a distance.Now I gotta redo this part again -.-