• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd feel pretty upset with them, I guess.

There you go.

Although I'm not saying Ein is mad or anything.

@Interest: Someone came back in a bad mood and some parts of the forums doesn't help.

Edited by Shirley

I need to know all the touhou canon yuri pairings

halp me out guys

There aren't any. The pairings are fanon nonsense.

By the way, J, the Pokemon fambase on Gamefaqs is garbage because most of them are absolutley dumb about Pokemon. It hurts.

Oh, if it's still relevant, ZM, what your family does/say to you should not effect how you respond/treat your friends. Ignore what they're saying and move on. It's immature to lash out like that.

omg shirley don't be such a cutesy yandere

zeem you tsundere hoar jprebs didn't say anything about sanae so you shouldn't be bothered unless you're a cheater >:O

What are you talking about.

And what about Ein. >_>

zeem you tsundere hoar jprebs didn't say anything about sanae so you shouldn't be bothered unless you're a cheater >:O

I love Sakuya, too.

I'm a terrible person, I know, but...I wouldn't be feeling this feeling of anger and a bit of envy if I didn't feel something for her. It's pathetic, I know, but...it's how I feel.

Oh, if it's still relevant, ZM, what your family does/say to you should not effect how you respond/treat your friends. Ignore what they're saying and move on. It's immature to lash out like that.

I know, and you're right. I just wish I didn't let things get to me so easily...I can't control my anger at all...

The Last to Post Wins: The Animation

J is tsundere for Cordelia, but she has a pet/master crush on Ein, and Ein is oblivious! The next episode: Weird Love Triangles will air next week!

The Last to Post Wins: The Animation

J is tsundere for Cordelia, but she has a pet/master crush on Ein, and Ein is oblivious! The next episode: Weird Love Triangles will air next week!

lol Videogame adaptation to come soon...? *shot*

I wish I had artistic talent, well I can get it by practicing but that's besides the point. I'd draw a comic based on this thread.