• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

How you doing?

This morning's Ike thread in the Smash Bros. section reminded me just how much I want Ike cut from SSB4. The Ike fans aren't as bad as the rabid Roy fans back in the day, but the Ike fanbase can get way too annoying at times.

My AC works again, so I'm happy. :)

I hope Lucina gets in. And Marth.

Hey, Randoman.

But Marth is better than Ike anyway! *shot* I do like Ike, though.

Yeah. Medeus was resurrected from the dead, so it's not like Marth didn't finish Medeus off the first time, unlike what people claimed in that thread.

Lultiers

I hope Ike stays in Smash4 just to be contrary. And Ike happens to be one of my Brawl mains anyway.

Without my Ike hate (which mostly stems from his more vocal fans and me not liking arrogant outspoken characters), I can see it going either way regarding his inclusion. More recent lords may get prioritised over Ike, but he is the second most prominent lord in the series right now.

My AC works again, so I'm happy. :)

I hope Lucina gets in. And Marth.

You mean Animal Crossing? That must be quite nice. Isabelle must be quite happy seeing you back.

I'm not exactly sure if Lucina is that likely to be in, but we'll see what Sakurai does.

You mean Animal Crossing? That must be quite nice. Isabelle must be quite happy seeing you back.

I'm not exactly sure if Lucina is that likely to be in, but we'll see what Sakurai does.

I-Isabelle? *blushes*

N-No, my air conditioning, I mean.

Right.

Usually, when I hate something, it's because of an obnoxious fanbase. ^^;

Yeah. Medeus was resurrected from the dead, so it's not like Marth didn't finish Medeus off the first time, unlike what people claimed in that thread.

They claimed what?

They...didn't play SD, did they...?

Yeah, the funny thing is that Medeus can come back as many times as he wants to, as he claims in New Mystery about the darkness in people's hearts or something like that. Though of course, most just don't bother making research and just blab on without solid backing...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Without my Ike hate (which mostly stems from his more vocal fans and me not liking arrogant outspoken characters), I can see it going either way regarding his inclusion. More recent lords may get prioritised over Ike, but he is the second most prominent lord in the series right now.

Wait what? Ike is neither arrogant nor outspoken. Ike is the type of person who'd be all, 'Yeah, I beat a god. Your point?' as in he won't make a big deal out of it. He's aware of his accomplishment, but he won't urinate it out of his mouth.

Hey guys, look, I pulled an Ana. What I'm trying to say is, Ike is obviously the opposite of what you think he is.

I-Isabelle? *blushes*

N-No, my air conditioning, I mean.

Well, Isabelle is insanely cute, so it's not like it's weird to like her, as long as you don't go bringing it beyond PG-13 level thoughts. It gets kind of weird when you think dirty things about non-human females.

Having air conditioning back is always a good thing. I remember preferring to stay at university/college/work instead of home just because they had working air conditioning there.

Usually, when I hate something, it's because of an obnoxious fanbase. ^^;

They claimed what?

They...didn't play SD, did they...?

You too, huh? I'm glad I'm not alone on that.

Yeah, they claimed Marth has never completely killed Medeus, even in FE3/12, since Medeus existed in the form of Grima. Medeus can't ever technically be killed anyways, since Medeus says himself that he'll come back as long as darkness exists in the heart of others, so it's not like it's a matter of Marth not finishing him off properly. And you can't really top saving the world twice without pants.

Wait what? Ike is neither arrogant nor outspoken. Ike is the type of person who'd be all, 'Yeah, I beat a god. Your point?' as in he won't make a big deal out of it. He's aware of his accomplishment, but he won't urinate it out of his mouth.

Hey guys, look, I pulled an Ana. What I'm trying to say is, Ike is obviously the opposite of what you think he is.

Fair enough. Though he does lose his composure and shouts out things impulsively similarly to Hector.

I've played both Wild World and City Folk, but I've never seen Isabelle... o_____o

You too, huh? I'm glad I'm not alone on that.

Yeah, they claimed Marth has never completely killed Medeus, even in FE3/12, since Medeus existed in the form of Grima. Medeus can't ever technically be killed anyways, since Medeus says himself that he'll come back as long as darkness exists in the heart of others, so it's not like it's a matter of Marth not finishing him off properly. And you can't really top saving the world twice without pants.

Edit: Yeah. Fan Dumb has even managed to ruin something I love. (Kagamine, aaaah. >:C)

Ah. Well, if it's like that, you can't ever completely destroy it. Humanity will always have a dark side. But who ever said you needed pants to save the world?

Edited by Crizix

A Magcargo and a Corsola were eating Pecha berry pies, minding their own buisiness. "Hey, Magcargo? Have you heard of the Fairy type?" the Corsola asked. "Oh, yeah, I have. Pokemon of my type won't take much damage from them supposedly." answered the Magcargo. Suddenly a Voltorb popped up. "HEY GUYS, LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!" The Voltord used Self Destruct. It wasn't very effective.

"Hey, Magcargo? Did you see that?"

"Neat trick."

Meanwhile, not very far from Magcargo and Corsola, was a hollowed out tree, full of Eeveeloutions...

"Who ever made such a noise will drown by my Hydro Pump." muttered a stressed Vaporeon.

EEVEELOUTION PLAYHOUSE, SIBLINGS ABANDONED BY THEIR PARENTS, EEVEELOUTION PLAYHOUSE, NINE POKEMON IN ALL, EEVEELOUTION PLAYHOUSE, DIFFERENT TYPED POKEMON, EEVEELOUTION PLAYHOUSE YEAH WHOO

So begins their story...