• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

wait why would he

In my game files, it used to be Lon'qu/Nowi and now it's Lon'qu/Olivia. So... the list means Ein/Rey.

Edited by Shirley

wait why would he

Nah, no reason. Was trying to make a joke that since I pair Chrom and Sumia... well, in theory anyway I would, but I actually don't in-game for reasons.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Nah, no reason. Was trying to make a joke that since I pair Chrom and Sumia... well, in theory anyway I would, but I actually don't in-game for reasons.

Hahaha. For reasons.

Actually Shirley, you keep the FE13 list. Though I'm not Virion. :P

Oh fine. You can be MU/Avatar. -edits- gary stu

double Stahl

Edited by Shirley

Hahaha. For reasons.

Well, what can I say, I do find cute the whole bonding over books and reading thing... and a bit plausible... though not to the S support, I'm not that crazy... *shot*

Edited by Acacia Sgt

ohmy.png

That was completely unintentional.

And yes you do, big brother Chrom.

Ẹ̴̟͇̩̲̲͈̝̗̪͇̤͕̱ͧͨ͌̿͗ͪͫ̐ͦͮ̂ͫ͒̋ͦ̕͟͡ͅv̢̊̉͂̓͢͏̶͏͇̱̱̱̖̰̫͖͍͔̤̩̤̠̦̦̱i̶̧̧͚̳̖͙̬͎̘͉̫̗̻̟̎̽͗͟l͊͑̉̓̇̔͐̊͛̔͐ͯ͠҉͡҉̤̪̩̠̼̮̟͚̫͕̻̙̥͞ ̤̟̱̜̻ͨͮ͑̐͗ͤ̃̌̚͜͟͟͜ŗ̛͖̘͚̙͓̋ͩ͆͑̆̍̄̎̓ͨ͒ͦ̋͐̆̀̂͗́͜ę̩͔͍̳̳̤̬̺̣͕͔̰̳̟͚̗͍͖̏ͤͨ̐̈̔ͣ̂̂ͥ̀͐͗̌̎̈̏̒̎͘͟ì̵̡̗̯͍͔̣͔̗̩̙̩̪͖͇̘̤̿ͧ͊̈́̾g̮̲̠̩̪͕̏͊̋̓̍̆͑͆ͬͣ̆̾̋̂͜n̵̛̬͇̯̰̜ͭ̏͑͌̍̓ͦ̆̍͂͗̽ͧ͑͞͝sͯ̒͌ͬͬ̀̚̚͘̕҉̷̴̤̹̥̺͇̦̰̻̣.̴̸͕̪̩̬̫͍͓͈̜̲̃̅̍̽͂͘͠ͅ

Well, what can I say, I do find cute the whole bonding over books and reading thing... and a bit plausible... though not to the S support, I'm not that crazy... *shot*

That's not Chrom/Sumia. That's MU/Sumia! I mean so what's your Chrom pairing... wait I don't wanna know.

wtf are you trying to say, Interest?

Edited by Shirley

That's not Chrom/Sumia. That's MU/Sumia! I mean so what's your Chrom pairing... wait I don't wanna know.

Well, as I mentioned, it's Chrom/Sumia, but since I don't actually do that in-game, it ends up being Chrom/Maribelle in-game, though that one was mostly just choosing at random...

But since it's really not that big of a deal, hence why I don't talk much about it...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So you renamed the thread or whatever, Boney?

Well, as I mentioned, it's Chrom/Sumia, but since I don't actually do that in-game, it ends up being Chrom/Maribelle in-game, though that one was mostly just choosing at random...

But since it's really not that big of a deal, hence why I don't talk much about it...

The books thing isn't Chrom/Sumia! And....I knew I did not want to know. >_>

Edited by Shirley

Hm, why not?

As stupid as the supports for Chrom/FeMU is, I still support them if I'm playing FeMU. Otherwise it's Chrom/Sumia... and his other candidates do not even exist for me. (At least as candidates.)

...Anyway, I'm gonna take my leave from here so early goodnight.

As stupid as the supports for Chrom/FeMU is, I still support them if I'm playing FeMU. Otherwise it's Chrom/Sumia... and his other candidates do not even exist for me. (At least as candidates.)

...Anyway, I'm gonna take my leave from here so early goodnight.

Ah... I have a feeling this didn't really solved the question.

Anyway, bye!

I just came home from my friend's house, playing a lot of Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (it's basically Smash Bros. with Sony characters). I brought my younger brothers with me, and they learned the game fast and even beat my friend and his roommate in the tournament we had (I ranked second tying with one of my brothers while the other one got first place). They were quite savage with Toro and Evil Cole, respectively.

I just came home from my friend's house, playing a lot of Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (it's basically Smash Bros. with Sony characters).

i don't know...i've seen that game being played. other than the external gimmicks(side-scroller, arena, cast from different games), that game doesn't seem to play anything like SSB

Well, now I know next time I should just shut up and comment nothing...

Hmm?

How you doing?

That's Tate from FE6 as your avatar, right?

I'm alright. Finishing an FE7 HHM file.

And yes.