• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pokemon who use Aerial Ace in the anime fly, though.

Emerald Splash

Animation difference. It happens. Besides, most of them are natural fliers who can mimic the swallow's tail.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yup. Yet I still have enough energy to cheerily bounce off the walls as usual. o-o

I'm a New Yorker, but NJ and CT are pretty close too.

Amazing then. :O But I guess you still might after being awake later on.

Ohhh, so upstate! Hahaha, I'm sorry, I kinda forgot about... that too... >_>; Totally SF NYC meet up.

I can't believe the Steam Summer Sale is almost over... and still no sign of getting that Daily/Flash sale. Well, at least I have an alternative on what to do with the money...

Animation difference. It happens. Besides, most of them are natural fliers who can mimic the swallow's tail.

Hm, you said something about swords. Could Cubone/Marowak, Farfetch'd(even though it's a flying type hehe), Sneasel/Weavile, Leafeon, etc do it the way Kojiro does it.

Hm, you said something about swords. Could Cubone/Marowak, Farfetch'd(even though it's a flying type hehe), Sneasel/Weavile, Leafeon, etc do it the way Kojiro does it.

Well, Cubone/Marowak have their bone, and Farfetch'd the leek. They'd be the only ones of those mentioned there.

Well, Cubone/Marowak have their bone, and Farfetch'd the leek. They'd be the only ones of those mentioned there.

I see I see. I only mentioned Leafeon because of Leaf Blade and Sneasel/Weavile 'cause of their claws.

David's back.

I see I see. I only mentioned Leafeon because of Leaf Blade and Sneasel/Weavile 'cause of their claws.

Yeah, Leafeon uses it's tail, and Sneasel/Weavel the claws. It wouldn't be possible to replicate exactly like with a sword or something sword-like.