• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew for a fact you'd like her humanized version. =D

I actually think I like Human Applejack better than Human Fluttershy, looks wise (even though Fluttershy is my #1 favourite pony. It must be that cowboy hat and denim skirt. That, and Applejack's skin colour looks more natural for a human).

Must be the ponytail. ^^;

i don't think shirley likes the idea of ponies becoming humans

If that's the case, I wonder how she'll react to all the My Little Pony cosplayers at anime conventions (especially the one I went to a week ago. There were 5 Fluttershys, 4 Rainbow Dashes, 2 Pinkie Pies, 2 Twilight Sparkles, and 1 Applejack. There were no Raritys sadly, but there was one last year).

Good night, Breezy.

Oh no, not that liking it is wrong but... uh... seems uh... more for younger audience? No offence... but then again, I'm probably wrong?

I'm also not that into American stuff either, so I probably know even less for that. And of course I do~ Well, unless it comes to Japanese/Korean... then those have no limits.

It is targetted to kids, but ever since late Season 1 and onward when they found out they had quite a big older fanbase, they've been catering to them with things like Lady Gaga and Solid Snake parodies and such. The Equestria Girls movie was practically fully for the older fanbase, especially since it's the older fanbase that likes drawing human fanart of ponies:

fluttershy_by_like_a_pike-d3ldchw.jpg

human_rarity_wp_by_alicehumansacrifice1-

I'd also say My Little Pony is practically an anime, with its sense of humour and randomness. It's not like traditional American kid shows, I'll say that much.

I'd also say My Little Pony is practically an anime, with its sense of humour and randomness. It's not like traditional American kid shows, I'll say that much.

i disagree because the term "anime" is just to specify where the cartoon originated from. imo, kirby's anime is very american-like if you ignore the art style

also, i see what you mean when you say that another character looks better as a human than your fave pony, because i think twilight looks even better than rarity here XD

More like who... uh... she appears in PxZ... beyond that, I knew little.

Oh oh... I see.

If that's the case, I wonder how she'll react to all the My Little Pony cosplayers at anime conventions (especially the one I went to a week ago. There were 5 Fluttershys, 4 Rainbow Dashes, 2 Pinkie Pies, 2 Twilight Sparkles, and 1 Applejack. There were no Raritys sadly, but there was one last year).

Good night, Breezy.

It is targetted to kids, but ever since late Season 1 and onward when they found out they had quite a big older fanbase, they've been catering to them with things like Lady Gaga and Solid Snake parodies and such. The Equestria Girls movie was practically fully for the older fanbase, especially since it's the older fanbase that likes drawing human fanart of ponies:

fluttershy_by_like_a_pike-d3ldchw.jpg

human_rarity_wp_by_alicehumansacrifice1-

Oh my god, I'd freak out at that con.

But I see... Well, the thing is, not even catering to the American bands would do me any good. XP I suppose they could be catering to the older audience, but I didn't get to really follow them to have...know more about it.

I reserve anime for Japan-born animation! Or at least that's what I usually think of. Then again, I don't even watch that many anime to begin with...

I reserve anime for Japan-born animation! Or at least that's what I usually think of. Then again, I don't even watch that many anime to begin with...

i disagree because the term "anime" is just to specify where the cartoon originated from. imo, kirby's anime is very american-like if you ignore the art style

also, i see what you mean when you say that another character looks better as a human than your fave pony, because i think twilight looks even better than rarity here XD

Yeah, My Little Pony didn't originate from Japan, but I still think the art style (big eyes, exaggerated facial expressions, excessive cuteness) and humour (with how random events can get and the physical humour) are still rather similar to that of anime.

You like schoolgirl outfits that much, huh? That, and Human Twilight Sparkle resembles Reimu quite a bit (at least, I personally think she does), so I can see why you'd like Human Twilight the most of the human ponies.

Oh my god, I'd freak out at that con.

But I see... Well, the thing is, not even catering to the American bands would do me any good. XP I suppose they could be catering to the older audience, but I didn't get to really follow them to have...know more about it.

The MLP cosplay isn't that bad. It's just people dressing up as human versions of the ponies like this:

uhm___i__m___fluttershy____by_ayumicospl

It's not like people are getting into huge mascot costumes or anything like that.

I guess I'm not convincing you that MLP isn't that bad, am I? Well, I'm just glad you're not putting down people that like My Little Pony. There's quite a lot of people who hate MLP and MLP fans excessively.

I, uh...Maybe I should leave... o____o

...what? No!! It's your birthday and you should be enjoying yourself however you want to.

Edited by Evastio

The MLP cosplay isn't that bad. It's just people dressing up as human versions of the ponies like this:

uhm___i__m___fluttershy____by_ayumicospl

It's not like people are getting into huge mascot costumes or anything like that.

I guess I'm not convincing you that MLP isn't that bad, am I? Well, I'm just glad you're not putting down people that like My Little Pony. There's quite a lot of people who hate MLP and MLP fans excessively.

That cosplay isn't so bad... but ... well, okay any kind of cosplay can turn out pretty shoddy.

And that'd be pretty damn funny if they are coming out of mascot costumes.

Eh, it's alright. It's good to know they have older audience though. I'm just pretty damn Asian in my tastes for like... entertainment. Other than that, I can be American. And nope, why would I... I mean people have their own likes and tastes, and so do I, so I wouldn't wanna be judging others when I don't wanna be judged for what I like.

MLP is rather clever. That's why I like it.

This is my favorite in the series.

I liked the cleverness.

Smooth fun.

Zm please tell me you watched that retsupurae otherwise that made no sense...

...wait. So you spoiled Golbez for yourself!?

...well. It was your choice. I guess I shouldn't feel like I ruined the story for you.

I don't know what happens to Golbez?

I didn't watch the ending of it. I only listen to it because of the music.

Yesssss I love that zm.

Who is the hotter the princess or the queen?

Touch choice.

...maybe I overreacted.

But, you know who Golbez is now from that song, right? As well as the reasons as to why he was evil throughout the game's plot?

Haha, it's fine. You kind of shocked me, though, which made me stop the song. >_>

Nope. Still waiting to see his reasons when I get to it in the game.