• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

then why'd he leave? you made it sound like that was exactly why he left with how you mentioned that he had the spot of that guy complaining about the thread.

I don't feel like explaining.

Well, you guys will be missing me August 7-21 since I'm on vacation during that time. I should really get started on my "Gone fishing. Be back Aug. 21" sig.

Yeah, I'll miss ya.

Weird question ZM, but besides me, do you have any SFers that you can reliably talk to when things get out of control on SF?

Kalas, Zak, you, Boron, and...that's about it. I'd say Boney, but he and I don't talk often anymore.

Ah, okay. I'm just wondering since if you get into a big fight or argument with someone on SF while I'm on vacation, I just want to make sure that you've got someone you can vent off some steam to since I won't be available.

On a side note, I've been listening this song constantly today, thanks to my new Vega avatar/sig:

I tend to have a problem socializing. Like if someone doesn't talk to me for like a day, I assume I did or said something offensive that didn't want said person to talk to me. I need to do something about it.

I tend to have a problem socializing. Like if someone doesn't talk to me for like a day, I assume I did or said something offensive that didn't want said person to talk to me. I need to do something about it.

Heh, you too? I only think that sometimes though.

Anyways, I should be heading to bed right now.

good boy

:)

Heh, you too? I only think that sometimes though.

Anyways, I should be heading to bed right now.

I tend to think of it a lot. That's why I try to be as nice as I can to prevent it from happening.

Night man.

Oh, cool.

acacia you kinda strike me as the kinda person who does a lot of pondering ;p

And mostly to the point of overthinking. Yeah, it happens.