The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I already kind of think ZM and Boney look like Sanae and Reimu (respectively) in real life.

Zeem posted a picture of himself twice

Poor ZM and Boney.

>poor

heh, I WISH i looked as stunning as my reimu.

What is that thread anyway? Is it exactly as it says on the tin?

oh, fe4 thread is just kind of a slow chat for old members. it's like this thread, but they don't even welcome newcomers because they're like that.

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, fe4 thread is just kind of a slow chat for old members. it's like this thread, but they don't even welcome newcomers because they're like that.

So in other words, it's an elitist thing?

C'mon, folks, Adean, Sylvia, Raquesis, Fury, and Briggid need to be paired.

*points up*

Hey.

Yo.

Zeem posted a picture of himself twice

Eyup.

we're better thread

I'm not very experienced with FE4. I'll just say Claude x Sylvia for now.

So, am I a scarf-wearing tiger to you?

Yeah, basically.

Again with that avi = RL appearance huh....

I know people don't actually look like their avatars at the end of the day (since that'd be ridiculous). But I use it as their visual representation, which gets me thinking they are their avatar.

Nah man, it's alright. I kinda wish I'd be imagine as a black Mr. L, or something.

And that's kinda funny. XD

When I imagine you as a black Mr. L, I can't help but think Ninja Turtles for whatever reason.

I actually used that Kabal avatar since I felt quite hideous for the longest time based on how women treated me. I'm so glad I snapped out of that mindset.

Edited by Randoman

I'm not very experienced with FE4. I'll just say Claude x Sylvia for now.

When I imagine you as a black Mr. L, I can't help but think Ninja Turtles for whatever reason.

I actually used that Kabal avatar since I felt quite hideous for the longest time based on how women treated me. I'm so glad I snapped out of that mindset.

*shakes head* Claude's with Tiltyu.

That works. :awesome: *wishes I had a Luigi hat*

Good, good. It must've been a terrible time.

Well, you're whichever one I remember you using the most. I have no idea who that would be.

I wonder what female character you guys associate me with. The only female avatars/sigs I ever had were Princess Patricia, Milfeulle Sakuraba, and Fluttershy.

*shakes head* Claude's with Tiltyu.

That works. :awesome: *wishes I had a Luigi hat*

Good, good. It must've been a terrible time.

I would suggest Jamka x Adean, Beowulf x Lachesis, Midayele x Briggid, and Azel x Fury as well, but those are likely too boring and overdone.

Did you happen to go to that Nintendo E3 Best Buy event? (it occurred all throughout North America) They had free Wii U demo stations available there as well as free Luigi hats to celebrate the year of Luigi

It was terrible. I'm glad I've overcome it, especially since when I look at myself in the mirror without thinking about those rejections, I'd have to say I'm slightly above average looking especially in my Marth cosplay that I should get around to posting. I'm no Vega in terms of beauty, though I've always wanted to have long hair and be a pretty boy for a while just to see what it feels like.

Edited by Randoman

yep. i wish that thread didn't suck so much, because i like vashiane but she doesn't visit this one :/

Can't you try PMing her?

You should punch them in the - I mean, that's just horrible! I'm glad you're feeling better now. ^^

What pairings you have so far ZM?

Dew/Ayra

Claude/Sylvia

Well, you're whichever one I remember you using the most. I have no idea who that would be.

I would suggest Jamka x Adean, Beowulf x Lachesis, Midayele x Briggid, and Azel x Fury as well, but those are likely too boring and overdone.

Did you happen to go to that Nintendo E3 Best Buy event? (it occurred all throughout North America) They had free Wii U demo stations available there as well as free Luigi hats to celebrate the year of Luigi

It was terrible. I'm glad I've overcome it, especially since when I look at myself in the mirror without thinking about those rejecitons, I'd have to say I'm slightly above average looking especially in my Marth cosplay that I should get around to posting.

Me neither, really.

I'm trying to mix it up a bit, so I don't think I'll do those. Thanks, though, but try again? I'm just glad someone's actually paying attention to something I'm gonna do for the thread.

I can't say I did. :/ Bummer.

I'm glad for you, dude. :D

POST IT IT MUST BE COOL

cloud_then_and_now.png

Oh, squenix.....

Something that wasn't pointed out: Artstyle change. I wonder what nitpicky 'fan' made that image.

Ardan/Fury

Formaldihyding bosses in EO is my past time.

Something that wasn't pointed out: Artstyle change. I wonder what nitpicky 'fan' made that image.

Ardan/Fury

Formaldihyding bosses in EO is my past time.

Well to be fair Cloud was always rather determined about stuff until he has his identity crisis but then he gets over it.

Then FF8 happened.

Artstyle has nothing to do with how a character is portrayed. I also feel that you're missing the point, being that whoever made the image was addressing how the character was portrayed in recent games.of course, I don't know who made it so you could be right

You should punch them in the - I mean, that's just horrible! I'm glad you're feeling better now. ^^

I am too. Uh, where were you suggesting I should punch them, out of curiousity? Women don't have any equivalents that are like men's crotches in terms of weak spots.

I'm trying to mix it up a bit, so I don't think I'll do those. Thanks, though, but try again? I'm just glad someone's actually paying attention to something I'm gonna do for the thread.

I can't say I did. :/ Bummer.

I'm glad for you, dude. :D

POST IT IT MUST BE COOL

Just want to get more details, but who's taken so far and how difficult are you okay with the game being, regarding your pairings? I mean, I'd suggest things like Ardan x Fury, but I don't really think you'd be okay with pairings like that.

I probably should've told you about it, especially since it was a rather accessible event with them holding it in the capital of every state.

It might take a while to post up my Marth cosplay, so don't expect it too soon. I personally thought it was quite awesome and I had all the major costume elements like the cape, the red jewel, the sword, and the tiara. It wasn't really a typical looking cosplay costume or a high quality one (in terms of it just being regular clothes and cheap props I threw together), but I got the Marth depiction down quite well.