• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, does FE13 have any heavily implied pairings besides Chrom x Sumia and Robin x Tharja? If not, are there any pairings that are quicker or easier to get than others (in that certain pairings start with more points than others, like how Eliwood x Ninian starts with more points than Eliwood x Fiora), like Stahl x Sully or Gregor x Nowi?

On a side note, does FE13 have any heavily implied pairings besides Chrom x Sumia and Robin x Tharja? If not, are there any pairings that are quicker or easier to get than others (in that certain pairings start with more points than others, like how Eliwood x Ninian starts with more points than Eliwood x Fiora), like Stahl x Sully or Gregor x Nowi?

Robin/Tharja isn't implied at all: Tharja's just a Stalker With A Crush. Chrom/Sumia's pretty much the only one, but that can be avoided easily. And no, all pairings start off on the same boat.

I'm sorry ZM.

>Asks me to pick a pairing, messes up a name of someone.

>Asks me to pick another pairing,

>Doesn't pick one of my pairings despite having messed me up the first time.

Blahblahblah.

It's fine ZM whatevers.

Holy shit fuck 16b.

I hate this.

Ah, so there's no implied "canon" FE13 pairings? ...well, now I'm lost as to who I should pair up to make things as canon as possible, if I ever get FE13 and a 3DS. I can't really just pair units so that the father's class is the same as the son's, since there's two mercenary children and only one mercenary adult (and then there's the issue of when the mother and child have the same class, like Yarne and Gerome).

...yeah, I'm kind of boring like that in how I always stick to the canon and always main the lead characters in games (not a bad tactic, since the lead characters will almost always stay and you won't have to worry about none of your mains returning). Except for Kratos in Playstation All Stars, since I don't like characters that are practically all anger.

I'm sorry ZM.

>Asks me to pick a pairing, messes up a name of someone.

>Asks me to pick another pairing,

>Doesn't pick one of my pairings despite having messed me up the first time.

ZM, you can stick with Fin x Briggid if you want to. I mean, me taking up 4 of the pairings is quite unfair to everyone else anyways.

Edited by Randoman

I wasn't being entirely serious either...

I think that Hobbes avatar is making you more sarcastic.

Ah, so there's no implied "canon" FE13 pairings? ...well, now I'm lost as to who I should pair up to make things as canon as possible, if I ever get FE13 and a 3DS.

ZM, you can stick with Fin x Briggid if you want to. I mean, me taking up 4 of the pairings is quite unfair to everyone else anyways.

No, you don't have to make things 'canon', really. Well...I guess if you pair the same pairings over and over, it could be considered your kind of canon.

Nah. Lex/Briggid would make a better Patty. First come, first serve.

Ah, so there's no implied "canon" FE13 pairings? ...well, now I'm lost as to who I should pair up to make things as canon as possible, if I ever get FE13 and a 3DS.

Besides ChromxSumia, there really isn't any canon for pairings. The fun of Awakening is shipping whoever you want, as long as they're of the opposite sex.

I guess so. I'm kind of OCD when it comes to doing what's canon for my good files.

Also, regarding seeing the Marth cosplay, it never struck me that you guys have never actually seen a picture of me before. So out of curiousity, what do you think I look like? in b4 Randoman looks like Kabal

Alright, I'm starting up the run now.

I guess so. I'm kind of OCD when it comes to doing what's canon for my good files.

Also, regarding seeing the Marth cosplay, it never struck me that you guys have never actually seen a picture of me before. So out of curiousity, what do you think I look like? in b4 Randoman looks like Kabal

An Asian, like you told me. XP

Dew/Ayra
Alec/Aideen
Lewyn/Raquesis
Azel/Sylvia
Ardan/Fury
Claude/Tiltyu
Lex/Briggid
I'll post analysis on these pairings later.
Edited by Invader ZM

Keeping everyone alive is pretty much the most canon thing you can do regarding the characters.

I'm thinking you wear glasses.

An Asian, like you told me. XP

Dew/Ayra
Alec/Aideen
Lewyn/Raquesis
Azel/Sylvia
Ardan/Fury
Claude/Tiltyu
Lex/Briggid
I'll post analysis on these pairings later.

That's right. I did tell you that, but not much else regarding my looks.

I'll be interested in seeing the pairing analysis, since those pairings are very uncommon and not done often.

I was really boring canon with mine:

Jamka x Aideen

Holyn x Ayra

Levin x Fury

Claud x Sylvia

Beowulf x Lachesis

Azel x Tiltyu

Midayele x Briggid

Keeping everyone alive is pretty much the most canon thing you can do regarding the characters.

I'm thinking you wear glasses.

Well, that's kind of a given for FE in general. Except for cases like Pelleas and Sonia/Deen. I have to wonder what's canon in those cases regarding their deaths.

Hah. That's actually correct. How'd you guess that.

Well, that's kind of a given for FE in general. Except for cases like Pelleas and Sonia/Deen. I have to wonder what's canon in those cases regarding their deaths.

Hah. That's actually correct. How'd you guess that.

I haven't played RD, but in a New Game+, you can apparently choose to keep him alive.

I had a feeling. (I wear them too. ^^;)