Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay methinks it's time to have a rest.

I'll see you all later...

And if Shirley is actually reading this - see yous...

I know what it's like to have to leave or limit one's activity on a forum...so I understand =(

Edited by Interest

So I'm sitting here watching some Ace Combat 5 videos. Pew pew pew.

Oh yeah, Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy is apparantly a little over three dollars new. I know I have -some- money on my card, wish I knew how to check. asterikcoughasterik

I wonder why they named it that anyway, the Legacy part makes sense though.

Oh yeah, I have access to Ace Combat 3(the NA version), I died right when I completed the second mission. My plane had to stall near some mountains luuuul.

Yeah, it has little relation to Assault Horizon... or maybe due to the plot? I don't know about AH's plot, but 2 had you fight a rebel organization causing a coup after all...

3 is one I'd like to see remade too... and hopefully un-cut version for the rest of the world too.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

In AH you were a guy in the UN Airforce doing stuff to stop some Russian people who ended up rebelling against Russia from blowing things up. The final mission has you fighting in the skies of Washington DC. Well, that's what I got from watching a full playthrough.

Just randomly mentioning this for when October comes around: October 13 of this year will be the 20th Anniversary of CD-I Zelda, and I was wanting to have a bunch of festivities to celebrate it (like having SF members be CD-I Zelda characters with their sigs and avatars and the like. I want to dibs Gwonam if no one wants to be him that badly). I'm also planning to make my very first CD-I Zelda youtube poop and post it exactly on October 13, for the 20th Anniversary.

Is anyone interested in joining the CD-I Zelda celebration I'm planning to hold during October?

Just randomly mentioning this for when October comes around: October 13 of this year will be the 20th Anniversary of CD-I Zelda, and I was wanting to have a bunch of festivities to celebrate it (like having SF members be CD-I Zelda characters with their sigs and avatars and the like. I want to dibs Gwonam if no one wants to be him that badly). I'm also planning to make my very first CD-I Zelda youtube poop and post it exactly on October 13, for the 20th Anniversary.

Is anyone interested in joining the CD-I Zelda celebration I'm planning to hold during October?

YES

What exactly is a youtube poop?

YES.

Do I have to have enough rupees for my part?

YES

Awesome. =D

Who're you going to have as your avatar/sig for the CD-I Zelda Anniversary celebration?

What exactly is a youtube poop?

It's basically taking video clips like this:

and editing it to make it funnier (and more inappropriate in a lot of cases) like this:

YES.

Do I have to have enough rupees for my part?

No rupees required, except to pay Morshu and Ushrom for lamp oil, ropes, and bombs.

Edited by Randoman