The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Not really, but I already read up on this thread. And then I just read up (read as: skimmed) on FE4 thread.

AND MORNING GANGREL. I mean Lucas.

Hatari was here too.

You missed it as she clearly said that she won't be around much. But if only you haven't gone to bed...

Edited by 綾波

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

All she really did was snap at Boney though.

And she didn't notice me teasing her about posting in Forum Games wah.

Zeem and Acadia had a good time as we were discussing competitve Pokemon battling.

But yeah...

Edited by 綾波

Hatari was here too.

You missed it as she clearly said that she won't be around much. But if only you haven't gone to bed...

I did not lol. She left this thread after. o_O and then I went to bed. Or maybe I lurked a bit? No I'm pretty sure I left this thread after saying goodnight.

AAAAAHHHH EIN I'M STILL SO SORRY. Maybe I should just start saying goodnight when I'm starting to pass out.

Time for more Nuzlocke run.

Edited by Shirley

I did not lol. She left this thread after. o_O and then I went to bed. Or maybe I lurked a bit? No I'm pretty sure I left this thread after saying goodnight.

AAAAAHHHH EIN I'M STILL SO SORRY. Maybe I should just start saying goodnight when I'm starting to pass out.

Time for more Nuzlocke run.

There's always next time.

You were too tired...it couldn't be helped.

Morning. I am back. Let's make this thread grow nao plx.

Your getting popular like Zeem and Shirley now. =3

These threads get more active with you around.

Edited by 綾波

Morning. I am back. Let's make this thread grow nao plx.

Oddly straightforward.

According to my profile views, that isn't the case. Also I'm called the postmaster for a reason ;3

You know, it only now hit me that by postmaster you meant posting on forums. For the last 4ish years or whatever, I always imagined it had something to do with delivering mail. Holy shit.

Edited by Raivix

There's always next time.

You were too tired...it couldn't be helped.

Huh, you mean the next day for Ein. :(

And hi Interest! Oh right, yes, you're not being ignored in the Nuzlocke. You're just gonna be... a while before you join... Acacia's army. xD

@Rai: I didn't even know that's what he meant... until you pointed it out.

@Jprebs: BAD BAD BAD. Hey you're in this chapter. I'LL TRY TO PAIR YOU AND CRIZ UP.

Edited by Shirley

You know, it only now hit me that by postmaster you meant posting on forums. For the last 4ish years or whatever, I always imagined it had something to do with delivering mail. Holy shit.

image.jpg

And hi Interest! Oh right, yes, you're not being ignored in the Nuzlocke. You're just gonna be... a while before you join... Acacia's army. xD

I don't actually care =P. Also hai.

Edited by Interest

@Jprebs: BAD BAD BAD. Hey you're in this chapter. I'LL TRY TO PAIR YOU AND CRIZ UP.

He's been going by Postmaster for years and it only just hit me. I just... feel so retarded.

Edit: Fuck you Interest.

Edited by Raivix

Both that and the fun we had last night. ^^

GOOD

Hmmm...

Tired early in the morning...

Well this sucks.

@Ayanami: I don't really care for what I may have missed in these threads because I was in bed... because it still took some time before I fell asleep. XP Than so much just not being able to say goodnight. I'm weird like that, yes.

@Jprebs: Except Criz isn't deployed in Chapter 6. I'm so sorry.... IT DIDN'T WORK OUT THAT WAY FOR THIS MAP. NEXT ONE, WE'LL SEE.

Oh yeah, Charlie joins too. Not just Zak. And then I might be close to losing Fre. NO.

Edited by Shirley

According to my profile views, that isn't the case. Also I'm called the postmaster for a reason ;3

Even so...

Chill. We know we love you. =)

Edited by 綾波

@Ayanami: I don't really care for what I may have missed in these threads because I was in bed... because it still took some time before I fell asleep. XP Than so much just not being able to say goodnight. I'm weird like that, yes.

Having trouble falling asleep isn't good.

Try to support the back of your neck with a soba kawa pillow. Works wonders. If your neck is straight...you fall asleep fast.

Edited by 綾波

@Jprebs: Except Criz isn't deployed in Chapter 6. I'm so sorry.... IT DIDN'T WORK OUT THAT WAY FOR THIS MAP. NEXT ONE, WE'LL SEE.

Grrrrr....

@Shirley

Then again...

Wrapping some covers under your neck works wonders too.

Edited by 綾波

@Shirley

Then again...

Wrapping some covers under your neck works wonders too.

This is what works for me. A friend of mine describes how I fall asleep as "burrito'ing."

Oh look hi David. HEY YOU'RE WALHART IN MY NUZLOCKE RUN.

Having trouble falling asleep isn't good.

Try to support the back of your neck with a soba kawa pillow. Works wonders. If your neck is straight...you fall asleep fast.

Except I sleep on my side though.

I'M SORRY, J.

Edited by Shirley