The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

FFXIII is TERRIBLE.

It all depends on what you want in a game and what you expect from a Final Fantasy title. My favorites are VI, VIII, V, and XIII as I think they each bring something great to the franchise. XIII and VIII are pretty damn controversial, though, within the community because most people are VII fanboys and refuse to grow up.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

FFXIII is TERRIBLE.

I've heard. Is it just because there's more cutscenes than actual gameplay or what? :o

...hm...?

I said I'd do a Professor Layton cast list, but Bill Hawks is such a terrible character. :L

I've heard. Is it just because there's more cutscenes than actual gameplay or what? :o

I think people hated it because it was much more linear than previous titles and a lot of people disliked the story and, as a result, the cutscenes. It's not nearly as cinematic as Xenosaga but you will be seeing quite a few scenes during the course of the game.

On the plus side, the battle system is great and most of the main cast is pretty well-done. I happen to like the story as well but it's admittedly not the strongest in the series by a long shot.

I think people hated it because it was much more linear than previous titles and a lot of people disliked the story and, as a result, the cutscenes. It's not nearly as cinematic as Xenosaga but you will be seeing quite a few scenes during the course of the game.

On the plus side, the battle system is great and most of the main cast is pretty well-done. I happen to like the story as well but it's admittedly not the strongest in the series by a long shot.

Even though KOS-MOS is very popular in Japan.

not as much as they do now. today there was a girl in chat who had an FF avatar and i told her that her hair was nice because i thought that was a photo :|

Even better.

1000 Rock Hedgehogs

Darth Vader paced sexily back and forth. Gross dread filled his heart. Aversa should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like her to be late. Oh, my black love, Darth Vader thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Aversa had been taken hostage by Giant Leg, a supervillain who had the city in a state of irritated terror. Darth Vader fainted dead away, LIKE A BOSS!.

When he came to, there was a bump on his butt and the gross dread had returned. "Aversa, my beautiful honey bunny," he cried out slowly. "What is Giant Leg doing to you?" Probably torturing her, laughing quickly as he smacked her in the head.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Darth Vader remembered a story his grandmother had told him. If you fold 1000 rock hedgehogs, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Darth Vader ordered in a supply of rock and set to work, folding hedgehogs until his butt was sore and he could hardly see. It took a week. He was just finishing up the very last hedgehog when Aversa walked in the front door.

"Aversa!" Darth Vader screamed and threw himself into Aversa's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 rock hedgehogs and it brought you back to me." He was so happy, he felt like he was dancing under the lava. He kissed Aversa carefully on the head.

"Actually," Aversa said, pulling away badly, "I was rescued by the Tiny Paper. He's a new superhero in town." Aversa sighed. "And he's really big."

The gross dread came back. "But you're stupid to be back here with me, right?"

Aversa checked her watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Tiny Paper for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay red, baby." She left and the door banged behind her.

Darth Vader choked back a sob and started folding another hedgehog. Then he went out and got drunk instead.