The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Why should they? When in fact you are not being nice at all at someone who happens to like acting like a woman.

Because as I said that doesn't matter. My behaviour is entirely irrelevant, they should not be picking on me because that's always wrong no matter how I behave.

Did Ein say it in an insulting way?

Yes, it's an inherently insulting thing.

And this is why people keep picking on you Crash.

You attack those who try to reason with you.

Reason with me?! You just flung an insult at me!

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Lesigh

It wasn't an insult. Just because I say something doesn't mean it is meant to belittle someone. Get that straight.

That's what you tend to do. You say your piece and stick by it and refuse to budge until everyone else either agrees with you or they give up which is why people keep picking on you. In the end it's really up to you whether you want to give them ammo to use against you.

Because as I said that doesn't matter. My behaviour is entirely irrelevant, they should not be picking on me because that's always wrong no matter how I behave.

It does matter, you expect people to tolerate and respect you, but you yourself don't want to tolerate and respect others.

In what way was it insulting?

You were saying I treated my own opinion as law, can't you see how that's insulting?

It does matter, you expect people to tolerate and respect you, but you yourself don't want to tolerate and respect others.

It doesn't matter, this forum has rules against trolling, harassment and the like and nowhere does it say that they're diminished when the recipient is behaving a particular way!

It doesn't matter, this forum has rules against trolling, harassment and the like and nowhere does it say that they're diminished when the recipient is behaving a particular way!

Er it has rules against what you are doing as well.

4. Prejudicial comments will not be tolerated under any circumstances. This includes but is not limited to throwing around stereotypes or judging people based on, or making comments offensive to people due to their:

Race

Religion

Sex

Sexual Orientation

Origin

Calling transexuals weirdoes would be breaking this rule.

And that excuses what they're doing?

Besides Gio is blatantly not a trans-anything.

No it doesn't, but if you are breaking the rules, don't complain if others do.

You can't be sure if gio is transexual can you? Besides if he is acting like a girl it does not affect you in anyway.

Edited by SlayerX

No it doesn't, but if you are breaking the rules, don't complain if others do.

If it doesn't excuse it then what they're doing is still wrong and they should still be punished, my behaviour doesn't matter and doesn't somehow invalidate my complaints because -get this!- WHAT THEY'RE DOING IS STILL WRONG!

If it doesn't excuse it then what they're doing is still wrong and they should still be punished, my behaviour doesn't matter and doesn't somehow invalidate my complaints because -get this!- WHAT THEY'RE DOING IS STILL WRONG!

If the mods don'y do anything, send them a ticket.

If they still don't do anything, restraint yourself from saying things that are bound to get criticism or add people to your ignore list. There are multiple ways you can avoid these trolls.

If all else fails, don't know what to say but perhaps take a break from the forum?

Edited by SlayerX

I really shouldn't have to restrict myself!

Adding people to your ignore list is not restricting yourself. And restraining yourself suggestion was only if the ticket didn't work or the mods don't want to do anything about it.

Also, It depends what happens to you during that long break away from the forum. Perhaps you see the forum in a new perspective or people here become nicer or something.