• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Iunno if I should go with another Mamizou theme or something general with no theme. Why does this matter.

Because it looks cool. /sunglasses

Edited by Ein

This is the most interesting one yet.

The Adventure Of The Warthog

Reimu and Boney were out for a round Valentine's walk inside that 40 dollar tv. As they went, Boney rested her hand on Reimu's foot. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so colorful, Reimu was filled with quadrilateral dread.

"Do you suppose it's microscopic here?" he asked oddly.

"You erotic silly," Boney said, tickling Reimu with her knife. "It's completely gigantic."

Just then, a perplexing warthog leapt out from behind a watermelon and sliced Boney in the clitoris. "Aaargh!" Boney screamed.

Things looked poisonous. But Reimu, although he was black, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a lemon and, like a schoolgirl who smashed through a building with the force of many puppies, beat the warthog spookily until it ran off. "That will teach you to slice innocent people."

Then he clasped Boney close. Boney was bleeding erotically. "My darling," Reimu said, and pressed his lips to Boney's big toe.

"I love you," Boney said sickeningly, and expired in Reimu's arms.

Reimu never loved again.

I got the same one yo.

The Adventure Of The Judgment Waifu

Vincent and Sanae were out for a lovely Valentine's walk in the butt. As they went, Sanae rested her hand on Vincent's arm. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so REEEEED, Vincent was filled with not-as-pretty dread.

"Do you suppose it's long here?" he asked sneakily.

"You pretty silly," Sanae said, tickling Vincent with her Weena Mercator as the hopping woman. "It's completely sparkly."

Just then, a PIIIINK Judgment Waifu leapt out from behind a Judgment Dragon and hugged Sanae in the face. "Aaargh!" Sanae screamed.

Things looked Deep blue. But Vincent, although he was Shiny, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a shitty common YuGiOh card and, like getting a shitty rare in your YuGiOh pack., beat the Judgment Waifu lazily until it ran off. "That will teach you to lick innocent people."

Then he clasped Sanae close. Sanae was bleeding flashily. "My darling," Vincent said, and pressed his lips to Sanae's hair.

"I love you," Sanae said fastly, and expired in Vincent's arms.

Vincent never loved again.

Mine has PIIICS tho.

PinkJW_zpse1a89681.png

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE WAIFU!!!

Edited by Zak Stealer of Waifus

Uh ? Did I just missed something important ? ><

But Reimu, although he was black, knew he had to save his love.

Fanfic creator is stepping into some unwanted territory here.

Edited by Jprebs

Hmmm

The Snake Prince

Suika was walking through a square meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around her head when she spied a massive little snake lying under a tree.

Suika skipped over to see the dear thing and was flat to find that he was hurt! A sake had pierced his insignifcant little foot and he whimpered quickly with the pain.

"My magnetic little friend," Suika said. "Let me help you!" She took out her Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the sake, as controversially as she could. The snake cried out and Suika's heart ached, like a meteor hitting the earth causing an apocalypse. "You'll be all right," Suika whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Justin and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Justin up in her arms, Suika carried him home and made a bed for him beside her own. For seven days and seven nights, Suika nursed Justin, cleaning his foot and feeding him Hole-brand snake chow.

On the eighth night, Justin climbed into bed with Suika. He burrowed under the covers and seductively tickled Suika's finger. It made Suika giggle and she cuddled close to Justin, stroking his mouth and singing sharply to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Suika hurried home so she could curl up with Justin. It gave her a round feeling whenever Justin tickled her finger.

Then one night, Justin looked up at Suika and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a pink prince."

Suika screamed interestingly, she was so surprised. How could a snake talk? She must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Justin said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Suika said and kissed Justin on his mouth. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a pink prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince Justin," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Suika said.

"See?" Justin said and showed Suika the scar from the sake on his foot. Then he kissed Suika and they tumbled in da bedroom and did a lot of very throbbing things, some of them involving a controversial waifu.

"I love you," Justin said when they were done. Suika clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure Justin had stashed away.

And if Justin didn't know about Suika's visits to the snake sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.
Edited by Jprebs

This is the most interesting one yet.

The Adventure Of The Warthog

Reimu and Boney were out for a round Valentine's walk inside that 40 dollar tv. As they went, Boney rested her hand on Reimu's foot. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so colorful, Reimu was filled with quadrilateral dread.

"Do you suppose it's microscopic here?" he asked oddly.

"You erotic silly," Boney said, tickling Reimu with her knife. "It's completely gigantic."

Just then, a perplexing warthog leapt out from behind a watermelon and sliced Boney in the clitoris. "Aaargh!" Boney screamed.

Things looked poisonous. But Reimu, although he was black, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a lemon and, like a schoolgirl who smashed through a building with the force of many puppies, beat the warthog spookily until it ran off. "That will teach you to slice innocent people."

Then he clasped Boney close. Boney was bleeding erotically. "My darling," Reimu said, and pressed his lips to Boney's big toe.

"I love you," Boney said sickeningly, and expired in Reimu's arms.

Reimu never loved again.

i almost tore up...reimu! i love you too!! Q_Q