Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

>_>

<_<

OKAAAAAAAAAAY. Anyway, I'm gonna take this thread away from all your fucking perverted tendencies with more Nuzlocke progress.

[spoiler=LTP]

Skirmish 6:

Deployed: Emerald, Freohr, Kalas, Ace, Jprebs, Criz, TE, Sask.

Supports:

FreohrxAce: Horse talk.

Chapter 13:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Soul, Boney, Zak, NM, Levant, Vashi, TE, Freohr, Sask, ZM.

Here we meet Randy and Iris... Huh, so Iris is back? And when we finally meet Randy, Acacia and I recognize him from back in Chapter 6 when he tried to assassinate Ayanami. And then.... WE MEET MY TWIN? WHAT.

.... Randy is my father? SHIT WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF. And then we get attacked by the Risen. What a coincidence? Acacia knows the truth. And we also get Rey. WHOA MUST GET VASHI IN HERE.

[2:38:50 PM] Ninfia: Rey: Well, see, when a mommy zombie and a daddy zombie love each other very much... Nya ha ha!

MVP: Vashi & Rey, 16 turns. And then suddenly everyone disappears except for me and Acacia. Huh... and a little sneaky... Uh... Lady Marth comes in to save Acacia, calling him as father. So we learn that Lady Marth is actually Adelaide!

[3:25:58 PM] Ninfia: I've never seen Chapter 13 scene with Sumia as mother.

Here comes the bride... I mean Freohr to meet her daughter Adelaide. And we learn about the future. Whoopee.

Supports:

AcaciaxShirley: ...My turn to walk in on Acacia....

AcaciaxAdelaide: Adelaide convinces Acacia to teach her more swordplay.

FreohrxAdelaide: Funky dress for Fre.

ReyxVashi: They take care of the poor doggy. Only after Rey calls Vashi a "crazy lady."

Short, but I'm continuing on now. So far, the only children left to get is ... Morgan/Mark and Cynthia/Wynne.

Edited by Ninfia

OKAAAAAAAAAAY. Anyway, I'm gonna take this thread away from all your fucking perverted tendencies with more Nuzlocke progress.

[spoiler=LTP]

Skirmish 6:

Deployed: Emerald, Freohr, Kalas, Ace, Jprebs, Criz, TE, Sask.

Supports:

FreohrxAce: Horse talk.

Chapter 13:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Soul, Boney, Zak, NM, Levant, Vashi, TE, Freohr, Sask, ZM.

Here we meet Randy and Iris... Huh, so Iris is back? And when we finally meet Randy, Acacia and I recognize him from back in Chapter 6 when he tried to assassinate Ayanami. And then.... WE MEET MY TWIN? WHAT.

.... Randy is my father? SHIT WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF. And then we get attacked by the Risen. What a coincidence? Acacia knows the truth. And we also get Rey. WHOA MUST GET VASHI IN HERE.

[2:38:50 PM] Ninfia: Rey: Well, see, when a mommy zombie and a daddy zombie love each other very much... Nya ha ha!

MVP: Vashi & Rey, 16 turns. And then suddenly everyone disappears except for me and Acacia. Huh... and a little sneaky... Uh... Lady Marth comes in to save Acacia, calling him as father. So we learn that Lady Marth is actually Adelaide!

[3:25:58 PM] Ninfia: I've never seen Chapter 13 scene with Sumia as mother.

Here comes the bride... I mean Freohr to meet her daughter Adelaide. And we learn about the future. Whoopee.

Supports:

AcaciaxShirley: ...My turn to walk in on Acacia....

AcaciaxAdelaide: Adelaide convinces Acacia to teach her more swordplay.

FreohrxAdelaide: Funky dress for Fre.

ReyxVashi: They take care of the poor doggy. Only after Rey calls Vashi a "crazy lady."

Short, but I'm continuing on now. So far, the only children left to get is ... Morgan/Mark and Cynthia/Wynne.

Who has fucking perverted tendencies.

YOU DO, THAT'S WHO.

*reads*