The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Can't wait to greet you happy birthday, Randoman~.

Are you okay?! Be careful of the unconscious body.

I'm fine, but what's he doing all sprawled out on the floor like that? Especially with that blood...

*cleans the blood off and drags Hero-King to a cot against the wall*

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine, but what's he doing all sprawled out on the floor like that? Especially with that blood...

*cleans the blood off and drags Hero-King to a cot against the wall*

They killed him. By they, I mean ZM and Jprebs. I don't remember who else posted the pics. >_> <_<

I'll have to make you something for your birthday, dude.

Make me something? I don't want to trouble you with something like that (and I probably wouldn't be able to make anything for you for your birthday since my talents don't really lean to the artistic side that much), so you don't have to if you don't want to.

They killed him. By they, I mean ZM and Jprebs. I don't remember who else posted the pics. >_> <_<

I see...At least you and I are immune to the fanservice. >n>

I know you posted them in spoilers. >_> But I assumed he clicked the spoiler anyway.

I know, I know.

Make me something? I don't want to trouble you with something like that (and I probably wouldn't be able to make anything for you for your birthday since my talents don't really lean to the artistic side that much), so you don't have to if you don't want to.

I write, anyway. Tell me what you want and I can do it.

You drew him something that fast?

No. This sketch has been sitting here for more than a week now. I suck at coloring, so he'll have to settle for pencil-shaded.

Randoman, it's too late to tell me not to draw you something, because I did.

Well, I'm definitely not going to decline a gift that's already prepared. I look forward to seeing what it is on my birthday.

I write, anyway. Tell me what you want and I can do it.

You mean a story or a drawing? I can't think of anything regarding a story. As for a drawing, I can't really pick between my most favourite characters (like Marth, Cecil Harvey, Mario, and Luigi), underrated characters that I think need more art (like Dillon and Takamaru), and my favourite female characters (which I'd rather not be vocal about).

You mean a story or a drawing? I can't think of anything regarding a story. As for a drawing, I can't really pick between my most favourite characters (like Marth, Cecil Harvey, Mario, and Luigi), underrated characters that I think need more art (like Dillon and Takamaru), and my favourite female characters (which I'd rather not be vocal about).

I mean a story. And I can't draw, lol.