The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Well, if you say so. What pictures did you reference for your Takamaru drawing? There's actually not that many Takamaru pictures to work with (well, at least compared to many other video game characters anyways).

I don't know. I just used Google and whatever looked good. xD

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The Uncolored Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Kaguya and Sask went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Kaguya hit Sask in his middle finger with a big poisonous iceball. It hurt a lot, but Kaguya kissed it controversially and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really wooden snow man!" Kaguya said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Sask said. "That would be more triangular and politically correct."

"I know," Kaguya said. "We can make a snow rabbit. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up strongly and made a dark snow rabbit. Kaguya put on a carrot for the armpit. The rabbit was almost as big as Sask.

"It looks bulbous," Kaguya said oddly. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Sask said and held up a black tea. "I found this on the moon." He put the tea onto the rabbit's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the rabbit, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like a moon that casts a reflection over the water at night.

Sask screamed awkwardly and ran but the snow rabbit chased him until he tripped over a tree root. Then the snow rabbit sliced him craftily.

"Nobody does that to my little Awkward Arrow," Kaguya screamed. She grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow rabbit through the eye. It fell down and Kaguya kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Sask said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The tea lay in the yard until a questionable child picked it up and took it home.

The Uncolored Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Kaguya and Sask went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Kaguya hit Sask in his middle finger with a big poisonous iceball. It hurt a lot, but Kaguya kissed it controversially and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really wooden snow man!" Kaguya said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Sask said. "That would be more triangular and politically correct."

"I know," Kaguya said. "We can make a snow rabbit. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up strongly and made a dark snow rabbit. Kaguya put on a carrot for the armpit. The rabbit was almost as big as Sask.

"It looks bulbous," Kaguya said oddly. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Sask said and held up a black tea. "I found this on the moon." He put the tea onto the rabbit's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the rabbit, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like a moon that casts a reflection over the water at night.

Sask screamed awkwardly and ran but the snow rabbit chased him until he tripped over a tree root. Then the snow rabbit sliced him craftily.

"Nobody does that to my little Awkward Arrow," Kaguya screamed. She grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow rabbit through the eye. It fell down and Kaguya kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Sask said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The tea lay in the yard until a questionable child picked it up and took it home.

lol

Ah, okay. Well, I guess two pages worth of search results is still a good amount for drawing.

And I found it. You mentioned that you had the pic lying around for around a week.

Thanks again for the drawing. =D

Oh, I see. But really, I drew it sometime after you said you were jealous of me for getting fanart from Boney for my birthday. :P

It's what friends do. :D