Luna has drill hair.

She's automatically the coolest.

Sunny is close to da best. She reminds me of Suika.~~~

Star is okay.

Luna has drill hair.

She's automatically the coolest.

Sunny is close to da best. She reminds me of Suika.~~~

Star is okay.

Well they're all pretty fun. Especially in Fairy Wars. The art is so great.

Since I'm home, time to head to shower... and get like, maybe pizza or something for dinner since I'm on my own for tonight.

Mmm hmm...
I see...
So the amount you make at work isn't enough to live on your own?

I can put out a few roles right now, though:

OoT:

Young Link: Young ZM

Adult Link: Adult ZM

Young Zelda: Young Criz

Adult Zelda: Adult Criz

Mido: Breezy

Saria: Ayanami

Darunia: Hero-King (he calls me brother)

Rauru (I think that's how you spell it?): Ein

Young Malon: Young Shirley

Adult Malon: Adult Shirley

Yay! :D
I'm Saria.

Alright, my real last words before I go on vacation.

ZM, I hope that while I'm gone, you'll strive to achieve that level of mildness and calmness of heart you said you admired from me. I also hope that you won't settle conflicts with hate and contempt, but with patience and understanding in your heart. I won't be able to talk to you in person, but I hope that the things you have learned from knowing me will help you while I'm unable to be with you.

Boney and Jprebs, I hope you'll continue to be supportive of everyone and keep their spirits up, just as you have kept my spirits bright. If there's one thing the world truly needs now in this day and age, it's an optimistic outlook. I hope you'll be able to continue to provide that optimism to the fellow people of Serenes Forest. I also hope that you'll stay optimistic yourselves, since a lot of people have their spirits and mood lifted because of your kind and inspiring words. They help so much more than you'll ever know.

Crizix, I hope you always keep your mild heart and kind personality, because at the end of the day, kindness affects more than severity, and true strength lies in keeping a strong heart that'll stay bright and lively through countless trials and suffering.

Hero King, I hope you continue to enjoy your time here on SF and continue to make a lot of friends. The short while I have known you has been really nice, and I know you'll be able to make others feel the same way I have if you keep on showing them your friendly personality and mild-mannered demeanor.

Interest, I hope you'll still enjoy your time here on SF, even though you're not online the same time most people are. I'm glad you haven't given up on this place just because you aren't able to enjoy this place as much as other people, since you're not online when SF is most active. I hope you never let discouraging thoughts stop you from doing what you and others enjoy. (okay, I couldn't really think of anything for you, this is the best I could pull off)

Shirley, I hope you find peace within yourself and your life. You always seem tense, and I can't help but feel bad for you. You lead quite a promising life with lots of friends to encourage you, both in real life and online. I hope the knowledge of having all of them supporting you will be able to ease the burden on your mind. After all, friendship is the fuel that keeps you going, and I hope that it'll keep you going no matter how hectic or depressing things get in your life.

...sheesh, why am I making this so dramatic? This isn't my real last words (unless I somehow die on vacation, which I really hope doesn't happen). Either way, I'll miss you guys.

Ha ha...
Well...
Comeback whenever your in the mood.
ciao.