The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

'Sides, there are hardly any black people living in Japan. By the way, Anon, who are you counting? I count Basilio and Devdan/Danved off the top of my head. And that one boss in Awakening.

Flavia and Fiona. I don't blame you for forgetting the latter.

And I did actually forget Mustafa. That makes 6 then.

One of which is in a fan game.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, ZM. :o

Thanks Criz. :)

Best of luck my brother! I know you'll do no less than fantastic!

Thanks brother!

Oh so essentially web design. ;3

Yep. I should be just fine. :)

Flavia and Fiona. I don't blame you for forgetting the latter.

And I did actually forget Mustafa. That makes 6 then.

One of which is in a fan game.

Hey, question, do you consider Brock from Pokemon to be black? I mean, it seems like it. Having a darker skintone does not make one black, more to it than that. By the way, Fiona happens to be one of my favorites intorduced in Radiant Dawn, so your assumption of me forgetting her offended me.[/serious]

Hey, question, do you consider Brock from Pokemon to be black? I mean, it seems like it. Having a darker skintone does not make one black, more to it than that. By the way, Fiona happens to be one of my favorites intorduced in Radiant Dawn, so your assumption of me forgetting her offended me.[/serious]

I am fighter. You are a knight. Me + Hammer= ability to offend you as I please. But I digress.

Believe it or not, I've seen more FE anime than pokemon anime. But from what I can tell, I'd call him African American in the show. Not sure about the other media though.

I'll admit I don't show myself to be someone who would, but in case you didn't know, I'm actually black. I'm just not overly ghetto, flamboyant, or ignorant as your typical black guy. Fun fact of the day.

lolol those are characteristics of muricans in general, not specifically black people

I've just been ditched.

But on the bright side, my new SP already got here today. And it was just shipped on Saturday morning. You outdo yourself, USPS. This time. NO MORE ABUSING DS LITE.

Edited by Ninfia

lolol those are characteristics of musicans in general, not specifically black people

You'd be very surprised how many black people fit that mold. All of which fall into the term ghetto. As for musicians, that's only the mainstream ones that show their selves to be like that and the people who are just hungry for fame and fortune. But the black ones (particularly rappers) take it to a whole new level. EX: Tyler The Creator, Chief Keefe, Wakka Flocka Flame lol

Edited by Hero-King

I am fighter. You are a knight. Me + Hammer= ability to offend you as I please. But I digress.

Believe it or not, I've seen more FE anime than pokemon anime. But from what I can tell, I'd call him African American in the show. Not sure about the other media though.

Yet you forget that my defense is higher than your attack.

Well, he isn't.

*kicks ZM* You're ditching me too. Tomorrow.

No I'm not. >_>

I'm leavin', but not ditchin'.

Yet you forget that my defense is higher than your attack.

Hammers still hurt a fuck ton.